Harassment is literally every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaShaft

10-17-2012

EVERY GAME
muting 9 people should NOT be a thing i have to do
EVERY GAME, this game requires communication so harshly, yet every game there is at least 4-5 people that i have to mute because of the regular trolling
im tired of it

its a great game, but the community butchers it too much

Positive Pablo

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaShaft View Post
"muting 9 people should NOT be a thing i have to do EVERY GAME"
I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but I highly doubt that 9 others are abusing each other throughout the entire game. I can understand 1 or 2, or maybe the entire team one game, but I've never had a problem with the enemy team. I agree that some of the members of LoL aren't great due to the few games I get with a bad player or something like that, but if you're having a problem with the entire team + enemy team, then it kind of sounds like you're the one causing or adding fuel to the fire.

With that being said, I've never muted anyone since I've been playing LoL because I don't care enough about the people that want to put down other players. They're pretty easy to tune out.

JGfromtheNW

10-17-2012

Interesting. I think I have muted 1 player in the months I have been playing LoL...

Sounds like someone is a bit sensitive or has the worst luck with ragers and trolls...

mnun

10-17-2012

I hate to say it but.... Get used to it.
With league's popularity comes a host of toxic players, only thing to do is ignore, they usually shut up then. I'll admit I've been a total jerk in games too, but you have to start looking at the playerbase differently.

Like a couple of games ago I decided since I was doing bad, I'd try ap Leona, didn't work too well, but I wasn't feeding. Well, not intentionally... But end game two of my teammates kept whining to report me for intentionally feeding, instead of being a total jerk and calling then out, I pretty much went all summoners code on dey ass.

I told em that, I was just playing the game and having fun, I didn't mean to feed, therefore it wasn't intentional. If you guys weren't so toxic then you might have fun in the game and just play.

They went on to call me a plethora of racial slurs and all that jazz in end game lobby. All I said was, Can you please report these two for Verbal harassment, whole enemy team reported and I got honored

Ok sorry for the rambling,
Tldr or whatever it is.
Just try reading up on the summoners code and following it, it can help.

Acidraindrops48

10-17-2012

seriously the reason there are trolls is because its free. charge for the game to play ranked and boom trolls start to dissapear.

K1nGJ4m3S

10-17-2012

or somehow you manage to raise your elo enough to the point where you dont have to deal with trolls anymore.

RockReadyAimFire

10-17-2012

^ Lies