disconnect and then says cant reach server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi DaaDaa

10-17-2012

i can connect on my other account so i know the server is fine. this is the second time its happened to me in a ranked game. i dc it says attempt to recconnect for ever. I log out and log back in to reconnect and it just loads black screen forever again ... like i said i have another account i could log into just fine right now and play . so what is this and how do i fix it ?

Yucline

10-17-2012

I just got the same thing.. I think the server your and mine account is on crashed. QQ.

Hi DaaDaa

10-17-2012

did it happen to be the zyra support game ? there was ez and lee sin and fail garen and mid tf

missfortunebro

10-17-2012

I just got the same thing to happen to me. I also couldn't log on to my main account to go in the forums. It just says access denied.

Hakuna Mattata

10-17-2012

same thing happened to me
and i was the fail lee :/
i tried connecting wont work so idk whats up
pretty annyoing in a rank game

Hakuna Mattata

10-17-2012

i guess ill just try again tommorow and hope it works... i'm sure this will be a loss prevented if our whole team got dc'd... if its not fixed ill come back here to see whats up.

Hakuna Mattata

10-17-2012

alright seem so be working now, and its not even showing the game i mentioned above in the history,not even a loss prevention. Well lets hope this doesnt happen agian.