Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FPS spikes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im a Newbie

10-17-2012

So I just got my and I downloaded LoL, and again to be sure it's wasn't the install. If i set it to High, Benchmark or Stable ill get 600 to 70 fps bumping each second. Making my caracter like "teleport".

I need ot put it like at 80,60-30 top fix it like this.é But even fix like this like at 80: ill get 70 to 90 spikes...What is causing this.

Im sure it's not that i need a new computer

Case: Haf 932 Advanced (so enough air)
GPU: Gigabyte 670 OC. (running at 25 degree)
CPU: I7 3770k(wiuth H100 corsair water cooler in loop)
Ram: 8 go dual channel 1600 mhz.

Sooooo HELP:P

BallstoUnicorn

10-17-2012

My game will randomly drop from a smooth consistent 60 fps to 1-5 fps for 3-5 minutes spontaneously without warning whenever it wants to. It's really annoying and it loses games that I'm carrying, I honestly feel like I can't play while this problem is active... would like a fix, but idk what the problem is in the first place.

Reznorist

10-17-2012

Well higher FPS (frames per second) is better, not worse.