DON'T remake karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lastcenturion

10-17-2012

im not a karma player,i almost never play mid and when i do...its veigar and mord.
but that is not my point,my point is that karma isn't underplayed because she is BAD
she is underplayed because lol is full of morons and that is why i see at least nine darius for each two matches,karma is not only a support but she can also mid and two shot tryndamere

she is probably is gonna get reworked because she isn't a "spam all buttons and get your victory" character,and riot HATES that

not calling anyone a ******...only darius players (except of course stonewall008)

ZapaSenpai

03-18-2013

How i use karma
I Only play karma. I have used her for well over a year now in 90% of my games, and I play her as a tanky support bot. I can play with randoms or anyone else bot with ease and do well. She is good at harass and assisting with burst damage. I can play her mid and top fair; however, she excels playing bot with a melee AD carry.
I made ALL my runes around her specifically (cooldown)

How karma effects teamfights
she is good mid to late game for team fights as well. Specifically because of her AOE burst damage while applying shields to allies, and doing AOE damage to enemy's while doing AOE heals to her own team (if your skilled enough to pull it off in a single shot)

My Point
The point being that she does not need to be radically redone, people just need to learn how to play with her.
I am completely and totally against the proposed remake of karma she is a completely different play style then what they intend for her remake and it will ruin the whole of League of Legends for me and many other hardcore karma players.

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Dont worry the new karma is even more fun than before and still has AOE, but karma needed a remake as much as i hate to say it, She has the lowest win rate in League at 38%

ZapaSenpai

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle X D View Post
Dont worry the new karma is even more fun than before and still has AOE, but karma needed a remake as much as i hate to say it, She has the lowest win rate in League at 38%
Then are only 38% of karma summoners enlightened?
Because my match history is mostly wins with karma.

GeneralDirection

03-18-2013

I dabble in a bit of Karma myself and I've got to say... I welcome change. League of Legends is a game that is constantly changing over time. Most people only acknowledge changes in the forms of buffs or nerfs, good and bad, but really the developers are just trying to strike a proper balance in the game. Remember, it is the purpose for developers to make the game, and for gamers to try and break it, not the other way around. Karma hasn't received any changes in years, and thus has not really been moving forward with the rest of the game. I want to carry Karma forward and to be part of the growing and changing league. What she had was interesting but what lies ahead are territories uncharted. Perhaps that might not thrill you, but for me the untapped potential for a champion I care for is something I would not want to miss out on!

TheGrayBuffoon

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralDirection View Post
I dabble in a bit of Karma myself and I've got to say... I welcome change. League of Legends is a game that is constantly changing over time. Most people only acknowledge changes in the forms of buffs or nerfs, good and bad, but really the developers are just trying to strike a proper balance in the game. Remember, it is the purpose for developers to make the game, and for gamers to try and break it, not the other way around. Karma hasn't received any changes in years, and thus has not really been moving forward with the rest of the game. I want to carry Karma forward and to be part of the growing and changing league. What she had was interesting but what lies ahead are territories uncharted. Perhaps that might not thrill you, but for me the untapped potential for a champion I care for is something I would not want to miss out on!

Have you talked to Trundle lately?

Amedaius

03-18-2013

It's probably a business decision. They want people to buy karma. She doesn't work out well if you only play her when she's free, so remaking her to be a little more noob friendly is pretty smart on riot's part.

Soraka Goes Mid

03-19-2013

The OP sounds like one of those people who freaks out every time Facebook changes, then forgets it even changed two days later. Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amedaius View Post
It's probably a business decision. They want people to buy karma. She doesn't work out well if you only play her when she's free, so remaking her to be a little more noob friendly is pretty smart on riot's part.
Lol @ buying champions with money.

BouncingDonut

03-19-2013

wow i started a thread similar to this and i get Flamed hard core and my thread was closed in an hour. But at least some people agree with me <3