Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What Gaming Desktop do I get??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cydrolic

10-17-2012

Hi,

I am tired of my laptop that has a lot of lag and have decided that I would like to buy a Desktop gaming PC that can be used for gaming (specifically LoL) with the BEST Fps/ping possible, lowest amount of latency AS well as my schoolwork (excel/word/acess) proper normal day functions on a computer. . I would like to also be able to run skype/raidcall/ts3 any voice communication at the same time. If anyone could help me find a proper gaming computer that would be great! My budget is to be decided still but around 1000$

Thanks

DeviI Fruit

10-17-2012

Haha $1000 dang. You could run league max for $600 easy

Cydrolic

10-17-2012

That is obviously the most and I would love to spend less. I am from Canada so it will be more expensive, cn you give me any suggestions

Walram Amani

10-17-2012

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm fairly the "Help and Support" section is for League of Legends-related stuff. I really don't think that "what kind of computer should I get with this money" belongs here