Blitz players -- best and worst grab you've landed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoneLikeRob

10-18-2012

best grab I ever landed was on another blitzcrank actually. He was fill health with two of his teammates who were very near dieing next to him and I was about half health. Anyways, we grab each other at the same time so if pretty much just switches our positions, I ult taking out his two teammates while my teammates commence in making short work of him.

─▒carus 905

10-18-2012

I was sitting in bottom bushes, (our side bushes) and the enemy team was playing smart hiding behind minions. I told my buddy in vent to make a hole in the minions for me, so there was some ad carry I cant remember sitting behind a wave of three caster minions, my buddy landed the kill shot on the minion in the middle and as his attack animation was in the air I launched my hook and it fit right in between the other two minions and snagged the ad carry. I cant remember if we killed him or not, but it was epic.

iamshanka

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angusthedead View Post
We never get to play against or as blitzcrank because he needs to be nerfed, HARD. His rocket grab needs some kind of mechanical fix to make it more fair to bot lane, and the rest of the whole game, the reach is just TOOOO long. Therefore people such as myself, dont really want to deal with his bull**** op rocket grab and alistar-ass knock up. If blitzcrank changes, i guarantee he'll be up for grabs again in draft and ranked games.
Actually its not that easy to land a perfect grab in the first place. If u watch some of the old videos, his grab was done with a simple point at an enemy. Afterwards, a delay was added and the range reduced. So, as i main blitz, i can tell u that it takes a lot of anticipation and prediction to land a perfect grab.
FYI-nxt time u adc and lane against blitz, if u get grabbed a lot, that guy is a pro.
I dont think there needs to be any rework on him.

iamshanka

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCsLive View Post
At turret alone, their adc still in lane with me. I extend for the bait, he falls for it. I shoot my grab, and halfway through I flash backwards into the turret. He gets pulled farther than he should normally as a result, and I get a kill thanks to turret dmg.
Thats really interesting. Coz i blitz and take flash/ex always, to help my adc get kills. I combo with flash-grab-ulti(silence)-knockup-ex = adc fed.
But i hav never tried flash with the grab half way thru. Will try that.
Thanks for the idea