Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I cant play LoL anymore help me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adi030

10-17-2012

Hi i have a problem....

i did toaday some rank games....then i want to my fourth match for today ....but th timer button pops up i clicked ok and wait then it disappear.....

i try to sign on next game ...but i couldnt cause LolL said im in match aktually... so i relogged...then there was a "reconnect" button like when you had dc ingame and you had to close LOL.....

when i push on it...nothing happned.....

and its now over 1 and halve houer ago .... over 1houer 30 minutes+++++.....
i did a dominion game on Eu now it still doesnt worke...

i cant do anything only push this buggy button.
nothing happens...

i was never beed in a championselect.

PLs help me !!!!! and sry for my bad english i hope ypou understand me.

What can i do ??? i try 13 times now close LoL and satr new. I did a PC restart and i played a dominion match on EU-West Server.

........plsss i want to play ranked games omg ;(

PandaShaft

10-17-2012

whenever i press the "play" button it closes the client
this is so stupid

Rageinald

10-17-2012

Load ur League Client, on the top right corner u will see a icon of gears press that. It will show u a few options press repair and let it all finish then it shud fix it. I did this and it fixed everthing