Cooldown Display

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethax

07-31-2009

it'd be nice to have a countdown of the cooldown on the buttons of the spells showing how many seconds are left.

Omnipotent

07-31-2009

You know, I was just going to make a post about this, but was scared someone already did... I did a search with the keyword 'cooldown' and got +10 pages of posts that are unrelated (more or less).

So yes please, we need a 'cool down' timer with CLEAR numbers to show how much CD we have on skills / abilities, and it would be awesome if you could make the buttons flash to show that the cool down is up and the skill is ready to use (a way to grab your attention if you are too focused on the game play and lost sight of the hud).

Cripple

07-31-2009

Yes a cooldown like the death one on spells

Marduke

Adjudicator

07-31-2009

+1 This would be VERY noob friendly. Especially since there are some abilities that are rather difficult to see if they are on cooldown.

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-03-2009

I would also like to voice support for this idea.

If nothing else, it'd stop my friend from *****ing about not knowing how much cooldown was left on his Ultimate.

Azurech

08-06-2009

yeah, THAT would be really nice. totally agreed

Cheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2009

+1, exactly like death cooldown timer only smaller.