Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoshiko Hyuga

10-17-2012

Kudos riot, its about time we get a spider.

DaftCapybara

10-17-2012

Anyone else think She and Swain are going to have a reaction seeing as they are both shapeshifters?

Seracain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

My reaction:

Notices Riot is releasing the Spider Queen: Yes, a female monster. I love monster champs and I'm sure a spider will have an interesting and creepy skillset. Maybe she'll be an assassin? This might be an instant buy for me.

Sees picture of human woman with some spider motifs: ... Really? She's just a human with spider-like elements? Ugh, that's so unimaginative. Maybe her skillset will still wow me.

Looks deeper and is ambushed by her second form: Now this is what I'm talking about! I take back every comment I muttered about the design team. And she has a really interesting skillset to boot. ^_^

Harutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearded Jew View Post
So can she become a spider at level 1? If so I can see her be a jungler. If not I think she may be stuck mid.
given the %health damage and the "short cooldown spells" as they mentioned, I could see her solo top as well, a new counter-pickable champ like kennen and swain (do people still play swain top?)

not to mention the spider form giving her added move speed and defenses, she could easily survive top lane, methinks

Damn Its Sam

10-17-2012

I'm glad Riot has decided to add Kerrigan to LoL as she was a badass in Starcraft =D

Don Sigurd

10-17-2012

Does her lore at all explain why she would want to join the League of Legends? Whats her motivation?

GaReef

10-17-2012

I remember asking for a spider champ a few months ago, it's probably just coincidence, but thank you!

Harutan

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaReef View Post
I remember asking for a spider champ a few months ago, it's probably just coincidence, but thank you!
No.
This champion was created for you!
Happy early/late/on-time birthday!!

FaiLxD

10-17-2012

Riot, please, please, please, stop making mages,

id like some female bruisers or junglers. More irelias and rivens.

its like every female you release are mages. booo..
not everyone wants to mid.
so you release khazix and rengar.
so tired of animals/aliens.

Inferno51

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harutan View Post
No.
This champion was created for you!
Happy early/late/on-time birthday!!
lol