Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlockAndLoaded

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzantyr View Post
It's not the fact that there should be an extremely unattractive female, but every single damn female champion that comes out now is an uninspired ****. They're cheap, ****ty copy-pastes. You can't even deny it either, Riot is reaching a new lowest common denominator in terms of creativity with their new champions, it's pathetic.
Do you know how much work goes into even changing the clothing on a champ? Now imagine having to change the entire body. They would have to work from the ground up. Champs are supposed to be the best of the best. THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BE IN SHAPE! Urgot doesnt count and neither does gragas. Ones a drunk and the other is a robot zxombie.

Capp

10-17-2012

And the pitchforks have dispersed

Eventide

10-17-2012

Dear RIOT,

I sincerely love you guys. No matter what sort of champion you guys release, I will support it 150%. I love the game; I love the mechanics; and I love the constant new content. Please don't take the people complaining about Elise to heart. I can't even imagine how hard it is to design new champions, with the art and models and whatnot.
I'm very excited about the hallowe'en skins coming (and the ward skins!! so cool!).

Love,
A Very Satisfied Customer

Svezar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

THE MAP!!.. what map is that O.o

Inferno51

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harutan View Post
show me how these two are similar in any way aside from the fact that they are both spiders
I would also like to see your gameplay of a champ that has not even be added yet.

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.
I think 3/4 of the community has a learning disability.

LokiStormbringer

10-17-2012

Haha I was just kidding when I asked you guys to make Sarah Kerrigan a playable champion! ...no I wasnt....

Inferno51

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svezar View Post
THE MAP!!.. what map is that O.o
Twisted Treeline

Inferno51

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
I think 3/4 of the community has a learning disability.
And no sense of humor.

slyswift

10-17-2012

please be more creative thats just weaver from dota with a female skin honestly im shocked