Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneBigBugga

Master Recruiter

10-17-2012

Good God.. anti tank, Execution, Heal on hit, Unable to target, Seeker spiders, Gap closer, Slowing, Stun.

she's 9 champions rolled into a giant sexy ball of OPness

General Sassycat

10-17-2012

Yuck. I was hoping that when they finally brought a spider champ out it would be like a spider centaur (human top, spider bottom) and, you know, actually look deadly. Enough of the transformers, more real monster people pls.

Kyzantyr

10-17-2012

Quote:
Nesyaj:
Riddle me this, How many people like to play Urgot in his Classic skin?
Now pretend Urgot was a woman. Suddenly that feels a lot less satisfying to play.
In any game if you have the option of making a female character even if she is the most ruthless morally disgusting creature on the planet you're going to make her look hot.
Why wouldn't you?
Stop trying to justify the means for an unattractive female character in a video game.
Trust me, even you would give them less attention. It's just the way men AND women are.

It's not the fact that there should be an extremely unattractive female, but every single damn female champion that comes out now is an uninspired ****. They're cheap, ****ty copy-pastes. You can't even deny it either, Riot is reaching a new lowest common denominator in terms of creativity with their new champions, it's pathetic.

prog3712

10-17-2012

I love transform champions!!!!

Harutan

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Quote:
Kyzantyr:
It's not the fact that there should be an extremely unattractive female, but every single damn female champion that comes out now is an uninspired ****. They're cheap, ****ty copy-pastes. You can't even deny it either, Riot is reaching a new lowest common denominator in terms of creativity with their new champions, it's pathetic.

No.
Stop reaching for a flaw that is not there.
Silly head.

romulan

10-17-2012

Broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother

dota rehash ftw

The Quiet Scout

10-17-2012

WONDERFUL!!

We have been asking for this sort of champion for a long time. Good job!

Now make us some new maps for 3v3 and 5v5...

Thanks.

Cheshire

10-17-2012

I can't wait this is a must buy on my list once it is out.

Kyzantyr

10-17-2012

Quote:
Harutan:
No.
Stop reaching for a flaw that is not there.
Silly head.

A flaw that isn't there?

Wow, you are in COMPLETE denial, sad.

Harutan

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Quote:
romulan:
Broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother broodmother

dota rehash ftw

show me how these two are similar in any way aside from the fact that they are both spiders