Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno51 View Post
From what I can see, you are either:
1. a racist
2. a troll
white person back-talking a black guy?
CLEARLY racist
yay 2012 logic!

Rainman81

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno51 View Post
I am black and find it stupid that people come here and complain there are no "black" champions, because they want a stereotypical black guy that acts gangster and shoots people. Just accept what you're given or don't take it.

Nasus is Egyptian, which is in Africa (therefore technically black), Veigar is not a monster, he's a little person. Nocturne is a monster, but is still black.

One more thing dipstick, I don't want a stereotypical black person like there are now in the game dumb A$% I want one that is intelligent a leader and powerful but not cheap like Darius and a character that dosen't have a monster face.. One that everyone would like to play with. Your Comment makes me SICK.

Zoopnigh

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmouth View Post
Dear Riot;

I love you.

Signed, Gender equality for monsters.

Dear Riot;

I hate you.

Signed, Arachnophobe.
Well, the vast majority of spider monster characters in fantasy franchises are female. Also playful/trickster copy for her E

leafeonho

10-17-2012

another nidalee

Nesyaj

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0jectseph View Post
Nope.

New map. +1

New champ -1.

Why?

A chance you had to create a female champ that isn't a boob and 4ss-fest.
She could have been something a little more grotesque instead of finding every opportunity to make a champ that geeks will sploodge over.

Just goes to show, Riot caters for the lowest common denominator in the gaming community.
Riddle me this, How many people like to play Urgot in his Classic skin?
Now pretend Urgot was a woman. Suddenly that feels a lot less satisfying to play.
In any game if you have the option of making a female character even if she is the most ruthless morally disgusting creature on the planet you're going to make her look hot.
Why wouldn't you?
Stop trying to justify the means for an unattractive female character in a video game.
Trust me, even you would give them less attention. It's just the way men AND women are.

SirSmokesAlot2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

where can i see the general geography of the new map?

hey what the fuc

10-17-2012

nidalee v2

Raileks

10-17-2012

ive wanted a spider champ just like this for the longest but im disappointed with the abilities and playstyle. The only ability i particularly like is rappel. I especially dislike theres no type of web trap. The idea of transforming is completley unnecessary. shoulda just made her a drider.

BuddhazBounty

10-17-2012

Soooooooo how did she find her way into in the league???? Some kind of summoner spider fetish I imagine...

T Le B

10-17-2012

Phreak...I need you to tell me you can jungle her.
I'm gonna be sad if the Spider Queen finally comes and she can't go in the jungle.