Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainman81

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno51 View Post
I am black and find it stupid that people come here and complain there are no "black" champions, because they want a stereotypical black guy that acts gangster and shoots people. Just accept what you're given or don't take it.
WOW you're not BLACK MY FRIEND,, OLD UNCLE TOM that's what you are!

Tranquil Dragon

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnaKillYall View Post
Honestly, if the person he was responding to was less of an ass, I would probably agree. This isn't one of those things that gives me a newfound respect for Morello or anything, but I think what he said was justified. It just makes him seem more human. They put in a lot of work creating this champion, even ignoring whatever effort was put in to come up with the idea. To have people come along and say that the idea was ripped off from another game, where the idea wasn't originally theirs in the first place, is pretty stupid.

And before you act like it's because I'm some awful member of this community, no, I'm not one of those people who rages in games and tells others to 'uninstall and kill themselves.' My biggest "rages" in game were never much more than sarcastic tone with others who were already raging. Most times, I actually tell people to stop arguing and focus on the game, or to play safer when they make a mistake.
I agree, It is stupid for people to compare games which more or less are the same, but Morello could have handled that situation a lot better like using sarcasm or being clever but to tell someone they have a mental disability? That's just flat out hateful and rude.

blueisherp

10-17-2012

Elise is clearly a support champion... :P
I see her more of a jayce rather than Dota's Broodmother, but still a novel concept of exploding spiders. I don't really understand how Rappel incorporates the persona of a spider though...

Rainman81

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno51 View Post
I am black and find it stupid that people come here and complain there are no "black" champions, because they want a stereotypical black guy that acts gangster and shoots people. Just accept what you're given or don't take it.

You just gave it away man, No Black Person would say some **** like this man. And let me say if you're black you're are a huge Disgrace to my race man. Get the hell out of here...SMH

Inferno51

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman81 View Post
WOW you're not BLACK MY FRIEND,, OLD UNCLE TOM that's what you are!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman81 View Post
You just gave it away man, No Black Person would say some **** like this man. And let me say if you're black you're are a huge Disgrace to my race man. Get the hell out of here...SMH
From what I can see, you are either:
1. a racist
2. a troll

EDIT: I like how all the sudden you're black too. lol

topgunLT1

10-17-2012

c'mon even i have that fear of spiders but its cause of that i like them , i'm intrigued by wat makes me fear such a small creature and that fear has lead me to like spiders more than other insects or arachnids for more reason. I do not fear other insects or arachnids except for the spider which feels weird when u think abt it and its that curiosity that makes me gonna buy this champ . thankyou riot for this champ, i picked broodmother in dota 1 for the same reason.

PPL U NEED TO LEARN TO FACE UR FEAR RATHER THAN JUST RUN AWAY FROM IT. if ppl willingly smoke , drive high speed vehicle , and do daredevilry stuff even though they know its dangerous then wats the prob of controlling ur fear :P . enjoy ur fear cause i like the sensation of the mysterious fear than just dying which is nothing but the end :P .

gud thing she's not the jumping spider , i fear it the most cause when i go close to look at it it jumps at me o.O .

And RIOT although its not the copy of broodmother the design looks like from that hon hero (frgt that spider queens name) except it looks much better than their and the skills r totally different .

Thank you for making her look scary unlike sckarner who looks cool (can u release a scary skin for scarner please ^.^ )

Pr0jectseph

10-17-2012

Nope.

New map. +1

New champ -1.

Why?

A chance you had to create a female champ that isn't a boob and 4ss-fest.
She could have been something a little more grotesque instead of finding every opportunity to make a champ that geeks will sploodge over.

Just goes to show, Riot caters for the lowest common denominator in the gaming community.

Fudge Dragon

10-17-2012

I'm not the biggest fan of spiders
But her... I like
I heard spiderling and thought of my favorite mage Malz and instantly got turned on.

Kyzantyr

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.
Mature developers, everybody! Insult their game and boy will they get mad!

[BANNED FOR VOICING]

SusanIsDead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

i did not see this coming.
Riot sincerely I know alot of people talk **** because they have nothing better to do and/or can never be satisfied with everything you do but seriously, 2012 was full of great surprises, some of them out of the F****** blue kinda like lee sin and some of them being long awaited (stealth rework, new supports, adc, mages, champ reworks and more). you did so much this year and though sometimes i feel ashamed to have spent so much on this game (around 1k$ in a years time) i do not regret any of it and if i had to go back in time and start over, i would do it all again. I love league of legends! Keep up the good work Riot!

@Morello(But please be gentle with my sona, i had so much fun with her before she got buffed and didnt get to use her much after that and i hear youre gonna nerf her )