Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scuzzy Logic

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarginallyDaft View Post
Its lolth the spider queen!
I'm officially calling her LoLth from this point on.

ToxicXneuromance

10-17-2012

A spider with a style like mine and my middle name? On my Birthday? Happy day for me. <3

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Great, a gap closer and a stun.

Dreadvalk

10-17-2012

o look, a black widow

YaMoBeThere

10-17-2012

|
|
|
((((0))))

wahst up im a spider

Rainman81

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnaKillYall View Post
If you don't support his whining for Riot to patronize him, then you're obviously a racist!

I feel you man, but just because I want more ethnic people in the game does not mean I'm whining. I play the game just like every one else and I would like to have someone else in the game with out being in jungle cloths and with a spear. And I don't want no one else to tell me someone else black is in the game because to me their not, Riot thinks they're slick by making the two so called black characters in the game so light you can't even hardly tell. Think it's funny how companies are scared to make a person black and not light skinned like Micheal Jackson. I'm a 3d character artist and have worked on several console games and witness this in art meetings. This clearly shows what type of company Riot is, it's cool they can do what they want to but to me and other people who care it looks sorta bad.

FinnaKillYall

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryllyg View Post
I think the real question is did Morello's response abide to the summoner's code. And if not does he get reported ;-)
Fair enough :P

ToxicDelusion

10-17-2012

ALLSOME so cool ben waiting for this!!!

TheWheatOne

10-17-2012

Well, I guess its better to have both worlds maybe? Humanoid and monster, as a hybrid of two forms. Still, the whole point of a monster champ(Maokai, Malphite, Anivia, Kog'maw, etc....) is that they are a monster, and not in any way a human, even as an illusion/puppet/etc..... So that they feel unique among a sea of humanoid champs.

But why not even go with a rarer duo role so you can get potentially get both customers that like sexy ladies or monsters? Great idea in terms of efficiency of costs for the company and getting the most bang for your buck as a customer.

For me on a personal note though, this particular rendition of a duo hybrid of the two makes me want neither, as I have no attraction to either form, and combining them just makes it worse, like twice as much vegetables. Still, I see nothing wrong with this champion individually. I hope it turns out great for the ones that want to buy her.

Inferno51

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman81 View Post
I feel you man, but just because I want more ethnic people in the game does not mean I'm whining. I play the game just like every one else and I would like to have someone else in the game with out being in jungle cloths and with a spear. And I don't want no one else to tell me someone else black is in the game because to me their not, Riot thinks they're slick by making the two so called black characters in the game so light you can't even hardly tell. Think it's funny how companies are scared to make a person black and not light skinned like Micheal Jackson. I'm a 3d character artist and have worked on several console games and witness this in art meetings. This clearly shows what type of company Riot is, it's cool they can do what they want to but to me and other people who care it looks sorta bad.
Nasus, Nocturne, Veigar are black.

EDIT: You can downvote me all you want, but they have black skin.