Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Another Fizz trollvault champ.
A resounding **** you to Caitlyn/Karthus/anyone else with channeled spells.

Artie

10-17-2012

Vandal Elise- Short gold hair with a metal blue colored coat, leather pants and heels (Resembling a P Metalica Tarantula) Her Spider form would be a Spider Motorcycle/Hotrod with RC bomb car spiderlings.

Queen Bee Theme Elise- Blonde Updo in a victorian shortcoat, Black lipstick and yellow eyes, she'll hover above the ground in human form, "Spider" form would turn her into a Giant bee, hovering above ground with her passive Renamed "Hivemind" Spawning soldier bee's to do her bidding, her Rappel would have her divebomb the enemy with her big ass stinger.

Oh Please Riot. <3

Bryllyg

10-17-2012

Ah, another ****ty lady. Riot one day some normal lady is going to slap you.

blackkat101

10-17-2012

Attachment 543209 Attachment 543214
I personally don't believe the two look alike. Sure they're both spiders so they have 8 legs and they also sport the popular black widow color palate. Overall, in both their designs, they are completely different.

Elise looks as if she is covered in pointy armor. Her limbs also look sharper, almost blade like.

Broodmother has a very rounded body. Her two front legs are the only deadly looking ones that they emphasized by making them redder than the rest.

The color palate is actually only the same when comparing the original Broodmother (in the gif) with Elise. In the comparison photo (the jpg) you can see that they changed the Brood mother from an almost solidly red body with a bit of black all over the legs to a now dark blue body with a red emphasis on the forelegs and red stripes on all the rest.

Elise's armored body causes her to really stand out compared to Broodmother causing her (in my eyes) to look much more menacing. They both have that classic red hourglass of a black widow on their backs, but you cannot really say that Elise is copying Broodmother there so much as copying the original black widow spider (same goes for the color palate choice). Elise's body proportions are also quite different than the Broodmother's, sporting a very large hindquarters, with a relatively small head. While Broodmother has a relatively uniform body shape.

Well, I've gone on enough...

- Kat

Heiligkrieger

10-17-2012

Oh lord...All of my wants right now, not usually one for mages let alone female ones (no idea why) yet she has me caught in her tangled web of wants.

DeadlyN3gr0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I'm kinda sick and tired of all the *****ing and complaining about copying from other MOBAs (especially the one that started it all) from one of the luckiest MOBA communities out there. Honestly, I have played many games and started out on Dota but none would constantly and frequently give them what they wanted time and time again. Why not be happy for your blessings instead of nitpicking everything because its not "your" idea of perfection. We have the most game modes, most different maps, and interesting champs. Also, ITS ALL FREE! Yet you scream for more. I would like to let Riot know that you guys are doing amazing and keep up the good work. FInal note: Even if she closely resembles Broodmother its in one form and not by much. I didn't know Broodmother could change into a human and had a different set of ranged abilities.........o.O. I thought she just hid/farmed in her web with her spiderlings all game then ulted and auto attacked to solo a team. My mistake.......

Frostbolt

10-17-2012

Her spider form looks so sick

Rainman81

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnaKillYall View Post
Refer to this:

So what are you trying to say man, what I said is wrong cause if so you the one with the learning disability.

icchyhl

10-17-2012

For some reason, this champion reminds me of hexadecimal from Reboot

Kreshel

10-17-2012

I'm just interested in that map