Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

10-17-2012

Oh, look, another champion who has just about every mechanic in the game.

Permaban within two days of release and left broken for months. Calling it.

Inferno51

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiratzo View Post
You people do realize that spiders look like spiders that look like spiders yes? "Looks like Broodmother" No. No it does not. Brood is BLUE with red tips. This is a BLACK spider with RED markings, like a black widow spider, and last I checked, the animal kingdom has no copyrights to the color scheme. Elise's spider form looks like a ****ing spider. Period. Have a nice day ^_^
^ now deal with it

Kal Knictus

10-17-2012

i'm looking over broodmothers ability set. and elise. both summon spiderlings but one is a passive and the other is an ability. elise can use volitile spiderling but thats more like a homing bomb. broodmother can place her webs that are permanent.. no such thing in elise. incapasitating bite is a passive. venomous bite is active. they both slow but incap bite makes target miss and deals a bit of damage where venom deals damage based on target health. brood's ult is bonus damage and lifesteal. only thing similar would be skittering frensy but thats attack speed and heal on attack. brood doesnt have repel. doesnt have nuro toxin. doesnt have cacoon. doesnt have one skill that sends out a spiderling that goes and explodes and doesnt transform. yes they are similar. but there is only somuch you can do with spiders. healing would be obvious. as is spiderlings i mean com'on shes a spider.

In a flat out fight. My money would be on Elise. shes more versitile. And in all honesty...Far more interesting and awesome looking. Dat black and red spider form is so sexy! xD

TeeKoy

10-17-2012

All Champions will have Arachnophobia D:

RiotZeronis

Concept Artist

10-17-2012
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walxs View Post
Why do you have to make my nightmarish creature so HQ detailed?
Concepting her was enjoyable! and I have arachnophobia...

Lewdy

10-17-2012

I wish she was a support@!!!

avarisce

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by therug View Post
Riot needs better PR people
yeah i really wish morello would explain how she is not a cut and copy of brood from dota rather than just flat out insulting the commenter

Vangu

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
Oh, look, another champion who has just about every mechanic in the game.

Permaban within two days of release and left broken for months. Calling it.
Because even old champions are not permabanned....they have said before they would rather a champion be slightly OP then underpowered. It's a game and the option to ban champions is there for a reason.

Bk15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

shut up and take my money !

Miss Kilvas

10-17-2012

I gotta say, She looks like the typical hardly-dressed hot chick. Her design looks too much like Syndra to me, And he other skin has too much similarities to Zyra IMO. And I dont see how Death Blossom is very Halloween like D:. Thought I do love the other new Skins
Her design just inst very creative. It doesnt look very spirder-like. At LEAST she can transform into a spider...