Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizofizzinated

10-17-2012

Quote:
Morello:
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.

Very professional.

HM2

10-17-2012

Looks very boring.

Hexenir

10-17-2012

There goes my RP.

And the Spider form makes me remember of Dragon Age 1/2. Oh my god, those spiders still haunt me.

She looks awesome. I'm excited :3

YuDanCha

10-17-2012

Aw, I was hoping she would be a support.

Still, very cool concept.

WindShiddy

10-17-2012

Wow Riot ! Lately you've been popping new champs out like babies in India! I like the idea of new champs, but it feels rushed. ALSO! Try and make cheaper champs. People who don't wanna pay real money, or don't play the game hardcore enough to save 6300 IP want to have fun in-game without waiting 2-3 weeks for them to be free too!

HM2

10-17-2012

Quote:
Morello:
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.

You're a real winner.

Wait, you're just an ass.

WithTrinity

10-17-2012

Banning her every single game cuz im scared of spiders. riot stop making insect based champs pleaseeeeee.

AioriosVite

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Seems like another highly strategic champion. Her sustain can make her play top and her range is good for mid. Somewhat reminds me of Vlad. GOtta say I'm looking forward to this champ more than the others last couple of months.

GlossyGranGran

10-17-2012

Quote:
HolyChalice:
I have arachnophobia delete Elise please.

I love you <3 Lol that story

SpaceGiraffes

10-17-2012

Quote:
Iudicium:
Glad to see the model is actually pretty distinct. Not nearly as similar to Zyra as the initial sneak peak made it look like. She looks amazing and terrifying Riot!! Amazing job

Edit: Would have been cool to see her as an AD Champ though. just feels like we've had a lot of female casters lately

If by terrifying you mean sexy, then sure.