Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noromical

10-17-2012

built in zhonya's any1?

Walxs

10-17-2012

Why do you have to make my nightmarish creature so HQ detailed?

TIomat

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtoll26 View Post
when someone attacks your work and what you do for a living would you treat them civily? riot works hard, very hard, especially morello. metting the demands of 32 million people. and for someone to say "all you did was rip off dota" one thats cold, two thats not fair, and three its a dick move
It's some random forum troll on the internet who presents his opinion in such a way that isn't constructive at all. Why even give him the time of day by making a response to him?

Last I checked, Valve employees aren't responding to everyone who takes a shot at DOTA/DOTA2.

Donarvin

10-17-2012

Just as everyone was asking Jayce nerf looks like they are bringing another jayce out with 6 skills... lol

shadowofinsanity

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mappy4ever View Post
This is pretty cool.

Also, the map seems to be harrowing version of Dominion.
Cant be dominion there's no jungle on dominion

Ira et Tolio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtoll26 View Post
when someone attacks your work and what you do for a living would you treat them civily? riot works hard, very hard, especially morello. metting the demands of 32 million people. and for someone to say "all you did was rip off dota" one thats cold, two thats not fair, and three its a dick move
Plus they are allowed to take inspiration from Dota. I mean, they DO have a couple guys that work there that helped with the Dota mod.

Isysar

10-17-2012

About damn time!

Instanbuy.

THANK YOU RIOT! This looks fricking epic.

Gavbot

10-17-2012

this champ is beautiful and impressive. hug to riot.

zekzion

10-17-2012

so one of them finally made it off the shelf? neat..... i think.

Bad Morde Bot

10-17-2012

I am really bothered by the fact that this champion has a very similar concept to that of Fate Spinner/Weaver in HoMM6.

http://mightandmagicheroesvi.wikia.c...i/Fate_Spinner

In case you never played this game before, Fate Spinner/Weaver is a creature with a human form and a spider form. In human form she has a melee attack and uses might power (i.e. does physical damage), in spider form she has a ranged attack and uses magic power (i.e. does magic damage). She has depending which form she is in.

This creature, as her lore suggests, is an avatar of the Spider Goddess. Now change "goddess" to "queen" and you get a new champion!

nb: yes I know OP says she was "in development" for 3 years; but this does not mean the shapeshifting mechanics was around for that long.