Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hm0ngdude

10-17-2012

Lol so many AP champs

Equinox Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Did...they actually listen to our plea?

Kojou Senpai

10-17-2012

my wallet needs more monies

Ira et Tolio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

She reminds me of Kerrigan. 10/10 would......take her out on a nice date then go see a scary movie afterwards. I'd feed her flies. Arachnids love flies.

oddish33

10-17-2012

i think its TT with a skin.

Beerpatrol

10-17-2012

I'm getting tired of all the new champs with 2 kits and/or 2 pronged spells which basically say to all other old champs: anything you can do I can do better. They are all apparently OP upon release since they have to be nerfed shortly thereafter. We've come along way since Annie and Ryze.

Sincerely Satire

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyChalice View Post
I have arachnophobia delete Elise please.

edit: Here's a little story about my arachnophobia. One day I was sitting at my computer playing League like any normal day then I felt a tickling sensation on my arm. I looked to my arm and thought "oh it's probably some fabric rubbing against me I'll just move it" then I looked to my arm and noticed the spider he was all like "hey bro what champ u picking?" so I did something any person with arachnophobia would do. I murdered him. He probably had a family to return to but I killed him. RIP spider and let that be a warning to your brethren this is war.
i have arachnaphobia to... i ****in hate spiders... CANT WAIT FOR THIS CHAMP, NEED TEN BUCKS, JAY WANT! JAY WANT!!!!!!

Iudicium

10-17-2012

Glad to see the model is actually pretty distinct. Not nearly as similar to Zyra as the initial sneak peak made it look like. She looks amazing and terrifying Riot!! Amazing job

Edit: Would have been cool to see her as an AD Champ though. just feels like we've had a lot of female casters lately

TIomat

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.
Way to keep it classy Morello. A crappy post like that didn't even deserve a response, but thank you for saving the LoL community from that troll.

Why should anyone else treat other people decently when a higher up at Riot acts like that? You're supposed to help set the example, not make a joke of it.

The downvotes for this post are great too. Nothing I've said is over the top or insulting. It's a valid criticism that will get hidden soon enough. This is not how you craft a good community.

Skagwatcher

10-17-2012

Ok, the fact that she transforms into a spider sorta makes up for the not half-spider half-human thing. Also, like more like Nid transformation or Jayce?