Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThCakeIsALie

10-17-2012

I like Broodmother better.

DragonHeartxxx

10-17-2012

no words can describe how awesome this is

SpaceGiraffes

10-17-2012

Why do all the recent female champs make me get my vaseline and tissues? Yes, Diana too.

Jadest

10-17-2012

This is kit seems REAL op, now prob come down to number, both her gank, 1-1, seem good, if she doesnt scale well and has meh teamfight it is ok but if not GG.

Spleenseer

10-17-2012

Worried that she was nothing more than another sexy woman at the first reveal. The Spider Queen should be, you know, a spider, not just themed, right? All is forgiven now.

Nibelheim

10-17-2012

Hnnnnnnnnngh.

Estroth

10-17-2012

Ehh that guy had it commin this champ is nothing like brood. Anyway i dont think this champ is a assassin, has a stun and a slow with two built in defensive moves, looks more like a bruiser to me. play style with this kite reminds me of undying.

The Nig We Need

10-17-2012

Oh my god... My wallet is already out. Redoing Priscilla, bigger and better, with more Sexy and more Spider to counter the GD arguments. And Riot, is that the harrowing summoners rift map or do i smell a new map coming? Nice job guys down at Riot

Sabortoothsloth

10-17-2012

OMG OMG OMG!!! Im soo excited to play and c this champ in action! Just reading and looking at her has me on the edge on my seat, bursting with ecstasy!! These new champs jus keep getting better and better, way to go Riot, i give u 2 thumbs way up! just hope the game play is smooth and adcending into the air feels natural, (my only worry) but still a must buy for me!!

Schmucky85

10-17-2012

So question for Morello, I don't usually post very often, but I'm interested/worried about the similarities between spiderlings vs voidlings. I main Malz, and I love his niche. I'm skeptical about another champ "invading"on my mains playstyle. Will spiderlings and voidlings have particularly notable similarities/differences?