Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeMugger

11-02-2012

The Shadow Isles...

They say they don't exist; mythical islands haunted by ghosts and spectres, tales to frighten children... but I know better.

I have been there.

When I first set foot there, I immediately knew something was wrong with that place. My skin crawled, and in the pit of my stomach, I felt a terrible revulsion. Life didn't belong there, but I also knew - somehow deep inside I knew - that the Islands welcomed me. They WANTED me.

As I wandered deeper, I saw death all around me. Ghostly trees, grass, and flowers engulfed me in their horrifying radiance. It was so quiet... and so beautiful. I passed my hand through a spectral leaf fluttering in the wind, but there was no wind. That was when I understood that death was another world, and I was at its door.

Then i heard the song, the spider's song. My companion cried out in terror, and fell to his knees. I embraced him, told him he had nothing to fear -- he was going to a better place.

I will take them all to a better place.

rsbattle

11-10-2012

Quote:
Morello:
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.

I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.

The MechE

11-10-2012

Quote:
Racic:
Wow, really, Morello? You're stooping to insulting people by comparing them to the disabled. Class act.

*gets umbrella ready for the incoming downvote storm*

EDIT:

Taken directly from the Summoner's Code:

"Also, be mindful of how you present your point of view. If a player feels strongly on a subject, don’t get caught up trying to have the last word. Just state your side and exit the conversation gracefully rather than give them the opportunity to pick a fight."

"This doesn’t mean that we’re okay with you ruining anybody else’s day."

And most importantly:

"If you share our vision of a game where players exercise good sportsmanship, help each other improve and form lasting friendships, you’ve got to start living the dream before anybody everybody else is willing to do so. It’s all well and good to say you’re on board for the revolution, but if you don’t first make yourself a paragon of model behavior, no one is going to be fooled. Nobody’s asking you to be perfect, but we do want you to, whenever possible, strive to uphold the same standards of behavior that you expect everyone else to maintain.

So, remember! Stay positive, remain calm, and keep to the code!"

EDIT #2:

Taken from the Forum Rules:

"3. Attacks or Accusations are not acceptable•Attacking another player is unacceptable, the circumstances are irrelevant, just don’t do it. This includes calling out another player for leaving, cheating, poor gameplay, etc.

4. Abuse and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated•Please show your fellow players and Rioters the same respect you would like shown to you. There are consequences to abusing players in the community."

Please, Morello, justify your completely childish, and borderline offensive response.

Yeah, that wasn't cool of Morello, but we all make mistakes on the forums. I'm not going to try and build up hype to hang him over one mistake.

Rama

02-23-2013

Quote:
Morello:

6th page, 1st post, 2nd Riot Post.

Morello insulting a player of his game.

MeatballMac

02-24-2013

Quote:
Morello:

Glad to see this is how you talk to people who play your game.

Just a forum acc

02-24-2013

Look at the date.

Look at the calendar.

Look at the date again.

Now take a look over here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2693915

Now look at the date again. And another look at the calenar.

There you go!

LunarisDream

07-20-2013

Nerfmaster Morello swinging his bat at Elise soon (tm).

._.

Sodaspree

03-04-2014

Reminder that Morello is a scum sucking dick bag.

:^)