Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ausdragon

10-19-2012

BROODMOTHER DOTA COPY AGAIN DOTA IS RELEASED IN 2003 boys so COPY!

Synyster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Lore sucks. I.E: spider god? her king? Human form? Poison? Really is lacking. Fix MTF.

bLeu De Lancret

10-19-2012

noooooo! i am arachnophobic.... urgot already gives me goosebumps... and then this?! </333

Galidon

10-19-2012

I take back my earlier comment. She is tons different from what I expected her to be like from her sneak-peak model. This is good...this is good. I might just get her.

inJest

10-19-2012

Instant buy for sure!

MercSet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

A legion of spiders

Maulace Grimspit

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynaxis View Post
Still want Teacher Fiora!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Give her a ruler or a teaching stick instead of a rapier and have her dress like one of the cli che' nun teachers in a private school. Omg that'd be hilarious, she'd be like the head sister from blue brothers lolololol!

DevolutionPrime

10-19-2012

Champ sounds pretty fun, but I have to echo an oft-repeated sentiment in this thread about getting a little tired of changeform champs. Fine in concept, just too much density lately.

Also, disappointed in the human-form skin. I aggree it looks like a combination of Syndra with Kerrigan's tentacles/spines. Would love to have seen the spider form look more overtly horrifying, but the sleek Black Widow vibe isn't bad.

And, yeah, it'd sure be nice if they made a bigger point of keeping old champs viable, instead of making new champs that seem like far strong combinations of previous champs.

Winterstride

10-19-2012

I know IronStylus told us that the variety in female champ designs would take time, that things were in the pipeline that he couldn't control, but this is just cringe-worthy. Why you guys make such talented artists do such silly-looking work like this I'll never understand.

Challenge your artists, Riot. You can do so much better than this.

Cryptic Mirage

10-19-2012

Thanks Riot. I no longer have arachnophobia.