Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago 777

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.
your my new fav red now and you made my night lol.

APremonition

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.
Morello getting sent to the Tribunal

√Čidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

I love Elise! She's just what LoL needs. I love the whole darker themed Champions you guys are introducing as well.

I love how you guys are starting to design Champions with so much versatility, utility and ultimately giving Summoners their own way to play their Champions, freeing them from playing the game as a champion with a linear build/strategy.

Can't wait for Elise!

Marchosias

10-19-2012

I'm sry, but that is not the TT map. Unless you turned everything to stone. You cant fool us riot. BTW best new champ in a long time.

GESTAPPO

10-19-2012

страхотен герой е но имам въпрос колко ще струва?

Aginor2

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetiss View Post
I don't like the recent champs. Riot's running out of ideas so they're making champs with 8+ abilities each and they're all incredibly strong
ok with in the past year lets say how many champs have 8 abilties...none not even jayce and Elise rengar's modified abilties at max rage dont count but would still be less than eight furtermore what jayce's kit is trying to do is give him a very generic kit but with both range and mele he can be very versitile this is the only other champion in a long time that has...an extra 3 abilities id say 2 because her spider q is almost identical to her human q except more damge dependant on missing hp instead of current hp

The Chainsaw

10-19-2012

I just played this new champ in the PBE server, she rocks hard! At first i was "Sweet holy mother of god, she's throwing banelings and dealing lots of damage!", i can't wait to buy her when she'll be available in NA.

GETSUUUUUM

10-19-2012

[/URL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyraDark View Post
Ok so i have an idea let me know what you think (everyone i want to hear your opinion) and if anyone from riot actually reads this id like a comment or something ether here or in my email XD (idk if you can do that oh well) ANYWAY! since now most ranked games are done with a jungle (so 2 bot, 1 mid, 1 top, and 1 jungle,) How about a new map with a top lane, bottom lane, and one big A** jungle in the middle? and mind you this isn't a "instead of summoners rift" its just a new map even if its only available in custom games. To me i think this would be epic not to mention you could do alot with this idea. the jungle could be completely redone,

ALSO different "types" of lanes. (IE: one in a cave, one in the mountains ect...)

PS: the different lane ideas is not in my new map idea its a different idea.

I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE PLAYERS OF THIS FINE GAME THINK!!!

PPS: (i just checked the timeline and i started this game before ziggs was out ALMOST A YEAR AGO D: )

PPPS: ps stands for post (EDITED: Script, not signature) and most people get it wrong by saying PSS not PPS or PPPS ect...)

PPPPS: IM HYPER AND POSTING D: PLEASE DO NOT HATE ON MY IDEA BECAUSE IM HYPING OUT DX)

....PPPPPS: girls rule.... that is all
Do you... have any downs?

OmegaPrime000000

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubistich grady View Post
um swain renekton nasus in some respect kennen does too
Have you ever seen those champs??? None of them turn from man to beast with the exception of swain and that is for a very very limited time since it eats mana like crazy. There is no male equal to nid or spiderwoman where they can choose forms which sucks and with Riot wanting to make more women champs ( as if we don't have enough already) i don't think we will see one anytime soon

OmegaPrime000000

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler76 View Post
Seems your parents copied you from all the other idiot teens out in the world.

The idea started 3 years ago. Go look at the game files.

I'd also like to point out, seeing as you are clearly a slow learner., that he never called him retarded. He asked if the idiot had a learning disability.

Much like you, there are plenty of idiots here that think EVERYTHING should be original and if anything looks at all like something else then someone ripped someone else off.

"OMG THIS NEW CHAMP USES AN ABILITY LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!! RAGE!!!!!" "OMG I HAVE TO HIT Q TO CAST AN ABILITY...JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS! RAGE!!!" "OMG THIS NEW CHAMP HAS LEGS! YOU COPIED *slap*...stfu!

When you finally take a trip out to the real world and get a sense of how things work, what inspiration is, and the amount of work it takes to get things done, then you can come back and talk to us. Until then sit down, drink your milk, and be a good boy.

Well someone is raging lol what's wrong are you such a die hard fan you can't admit when their wrong? Everything he said was right this "new" champ looks like broodmother and is nothing more then previous champs put in a new package. Her passive is an improved version of Malz, her rappel is an update and again improved version of Fizz's playful, Skittering Frenzy is like Olaf's vicious strike except instead of just applying to the champ it also applies to her pets (much better IMO), Neurotoxin has shades of Garren's ult as it is based on remaining health and im sure it will have a base dmg factor aside from that and volatile spiderling is like Maokai's saplings. So as you can clearly see this "new" champ is nothing more then a mix of champs with improved abilities from champs Riot hasn't touched in months. I find it hard to believe that people, including you, will continue to dump money into a game when they just recycle ideas and contrary to what you say none of this champ is original it is a simple rework of old material.