Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aginor2

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASinisterCarrot View Post
Fizz e is Elise e but not as good?
id say they are both equell i see elise's e more as an escape or cap closer escape for things like requiem and then its her only kind of capcloser and she has no cc in spidy form. Fizes can be used to get away and to capclose but furtermore it has damge and cc on it and elises does not have any damge or cc so i think it will equell out overall 2 totaly diffrent animalls

Aginor2

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provoked View Post
This kinda of comment coming from a lead Riot employ is absolutely disgusting and insensitive. You have absolutely no idea what PR is, do you Morello?

Pleese give morello a break this champion has been in development for over 3 years to an extent probily a champion he is very proud of when ever i go on these forums i see people bash the new champion in some way shape or form and think about it from a desiner's point of view...its very insulting they have poored a ton of hours if not days into the new champions coming out to make sure everything is just right and then some radome people bash it its very insulting on their part as well. Its only 1 time he has bashed a person from what iv seen and its not that big of a bash and with all due respect sir i find it rather insulting that you are geting mad at him for having pride in his work

Acendius

10-18-2012

Spidernid, Spidernid, does whatever a Spidernid does.

KazulMB

10-18-2012

I hope she has phrases from the South Park episode.

Arcrarius

10-18-2012

Awesome champ and she's from my favorite place that needs more unveiling in the game lore X3 Yet to a small degree she scares me a little thanks a bit to her lore and her spider form...^_^;

Chainblitz105

10-18-2012

OMG LoL answered my prayers!

SirRichardIII

10-18-2012

Well, better start saving.

AIatriste

10-18-2012

Weird thing, I fear real spiders but I want her so bad

Aetiss

10-18-2012

I don't like the recent champs. Riot's running out of ideas so they're making champs with 8+ abilities each and they're all incredibly strong

Emmylia

10-18-2012

Andariel!