Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coopersnow

10-18-2012

Love the map and this champ... playing all week to save up IP for her. Can't wait to see the skins too. So this is a transforming champ? I really wanted to see champs that change as they level and its been happening!

TheHat27

10-18-2012

Quote:
Raptamei:
Her model looks exactly like those old Beast Wars Transformers down to the kibble on her back.

This is my first post.

Ever.

I am posting to say you are just an amazing person for knowing that.

ThreesomeOrca

Senior Recruiter

10-18-2012

Quote:
Morello:
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.

Does Morello even read the things his company puts out? This is low, especially as an employee of the company who has had such a huge influence on this game. He broke rule 4 of the summoner's code. Albeit, he did call Broodmother "broth mother", and he may have actual learning disabilities, but you have to admit, it is a lot like Brood, and he has a legitimate argument. This has to be the least professional company I've ever seen.

Android 12345

10-18-2012

Sounds really cool, but we do need more non-Assassin champs in the future, and I'm not a fan of her human half. She looks too much like the other spell-casters released lately, even her character's lore sounds incredibly similar to Zyra's, except without the isolation. A more subtle costume would have been nice, the main four spider legs seem okay, but the three fangs seem too much and out of place. Also, no one would follow here while she dresses like that, she looks absolutely evil.

Zypheit

10-18-2012

Quote:
ThreesomeOrca:
Does Morello even read the things his company puts out? This is low, especially as an employee of the company who has had such a huge influence on this game. He broke rule 4 of the summoner's code. Albeit, he did call Broodmother "broth mother", and he may have actual learning disabilities, but you have to admit, it is a lot like Brood, and he has a legitimate argument. This has to be the least professional company I've ever seen.

She's like Broodmother only in that she's a spider who has little spiders that help her. You could also probably safely say that LoL's Elise and DotA 2's Broodmother are inspired by the WC3 DotA map's Broodmother. Guess which company had the balls to break the mold there?

Dantone

10-18-2012

2 seconds of untargetable? Isn't that pretty much like having a zhonya's in your skillset?

Duel Dice

Recruiter

10-18-2012

New Map awsome! i kinda looks like a cave ty riot now
make a piltover map or a ionia one plz

Ferretlord87

10-18-2012

yes! iv been saving mah IP for a new champ and since i love monster champs this is gunna be fun :3

Grubistich grady

10-18-2012

I CANT WAIT TILL I GET LEVEL 6 then ill neveer be human again

Leitoprah

10-18-2012

Lol And New Champions tank??????? everywhere Champions AP