The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takashi12345

10-17-2012

Cant wait!!

thekillertree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

HOLY ****. Seriously the most excited i have been for a riot thing. Right ahead of diana.

Graphika

10-17-2012

Will Grez still be in TT??

Maeldoun

10-17-2012

All I ask is that we get to start on a level higher than 1 (3 sounds good), and that we have passive gold and exp generation.

Those two things let Dominion have an incredible amount to champion play without having to sit around farming, and they could do the same for TT too (at lower generation levels perhaps). More action quicker

mask55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

riot i love you

Phallicies

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeldoun View Post
All I ask is that we get to start on a level higher than 1 (3 sounds good), and that we have passive gold and exp generation.

Those two things let Dominion have an incredible amount to champion play without having to sit around farming, and they could do the same for TT too (at lower generation levels perhaps). More action quicker
absolutely not. then it takes less skill. if anyone can get gold and exp without farming whats the point. its TT not CS

Shadownova420

10-17-2012

Go riot new tt! Woot!

Tiger King010605

10-17-2012

Awesome, i need to play now,
hope it will lunch tomorow, ok riot ?

Zannypants

10-17-2012

It's just another Dominion. Everyone goes balls to the wall with excitement, then after a week you'll never play it again.
They're taking out every little reason someone would play 3s to begin with. Stop taking a **** on the game and leave it be.

shorttallguy

10-17-2012

Are those pics of concepts art or is that actually what it looks like in game? Cause I have to say, from the pics, it looks amazing. I love the art style. Looks like a painting. I wanna play.