The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subpotent

10-17-2012

Oh my god yes

AntiNewb

10-17-2012

Probably too early to be asking for this but does this mean that we will get solo draft pick? I would assume that you would have the player pool to do it once this is released.

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Well thank ****, it's about bloody time! xD
Can't wait to check this out.

Febreze Freshnes

10-17-2012

I'm very excited about this remake. I am a major 3s player since season one and I would love to be a part of this beta testing. I'm in.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Because i only play 3v3 it feels like some one is messing with my baby. I've played well over 1500+ games on twisted treeline and its my home away from home. I just hope they dont try to turn it into something like the crystal scar. Yes a face lift was needed for the twisted tree line, and some balance issues in order, but that's what makes 3's so fun. If it ain't broke then don't fix it.

Alan Lyxion

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallicies View Post
Because i only play 3v3 it feels like some one is messing with my baby. I've played well over 1500+ games on twisted treeline and its my home away from home. I just hope they dont try to turn it into something like the crystal scar. Yes a face lift was needed for the twisted tree line, and some balance issues in order, but that's what makes 3's so fun. If it ain't broke then don't fix it.
Problem is, it was partly broke. =P

I, for one, loving TT as it is, am looking very much forward to the awesomeness it will now become.

Pulsefire Ziggs

10-17-2012

If this is how TT is gonna look from now on then I will be playing 3v3 a hell of a lot more often. This revamp of the map looks so much cooler than the old map.

Intent

10-17-2012

Wish it was actually on pbe right now....

Brucey100

10-17-2012

cool new T.T.T
like it

Fryklballs

Recruiter

10-17-2012

When will this be hitting PBE exactly? I CANT WAIT.