The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alfirion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Love the new map..don't listen to all the whiny kids and their threads. Keep up the good work.

Mista Miagi

10-25-2012

terrible addition and i think you should should either take it out and keep the old one for keep both because if you stick with this im never playing 3v3 ever again...lol im embarrassed to play such a non elaborate map. TOO SMALLLLLLL!!!!!!

Sineca

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Plz leave the old TT also it would be nice to have both but i play the old TT most of the time i would miss it so much :*(

Snake2250

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

So if I queued for Ranked 3s right now it would put me on this new map that I've never played on instead of the one I actually have strategies and plans made out for? That's dumb wtf.

OP Hibari

Recruiter

10-25-2012

I honestly believe that the new map should be renamed the Shadow isles and the old twisted Treeline should stay, and you be able to have a choice between the two. So you have two maps/gameplays for each set(3v3, 5v5). The new map is really fun, but its missing something, I can't exactly place my finger on it. But the old map was fun and still would be. I think many players agree that if we could have a choice between the two maps. It would make all players happy in general. But all in all.Good map. I like the new items and the mix of items. As well as the gameplay on it. But the old TT is still good. No need to throw it out ^_^

xBuTTHeadx

10-25-2012

i play one game and i hate that because not 3v3 its 3v3 dominion and i dont play dominion ....

bring back old 3v3 plz ..

Perestukinas

10-25-2012

Quote:
Your ratings will carry over yes.

Ultimately we decided to extend the season from 10/23 to 11/6 to give everyone an opportunity to gain more rewards. Since you can't lose your highest ranking (and associated reward), instead of disabling Ranked for TT we decided to keep it enabled and collect feedback on the map to ensure that it's very competitive for Season 3.
you keep this new ofspring ranked and dont make dominion ranked which is supreme to all other maps ....

ShadowOfNothing

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perestukinas View Post
you keep this new ofspring ranked and dont make dominion ranked which is supreme to all other maps ....
wut

nomnomatron

10-25-2012

im sorry but righ tnow its bad the map is very beautiful but all my team does is get the altars and not push then all i do is go at 4 fps every battle and i put everything to very low i used to love tt but it is very hard to play with all the lag

Smoke It Easy

10-25-2012

WIthout having any wards i find that the altars are taken too quickly to respond, the mass lagg NEEDs to be fixed asap, yall said the matches would be shorter but theyre longer now (dont really mind that), also having both altars does not give the additional 10 ad or ap. other than all that i love the new map and cant wait to see where u guys take it from here!