The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwistedLegend

10-17-2012

oh myng cant wait to see the changes riot i ****en love you guys u make me never want to stop playing im refering ppl like on the daily bases this game ^.^

Yaddar

10-17-2012

are we going to keep the old Twisted Treeline?

is it going to be located on the same place (lore-wise) or this 3v3 map will move to the Shadow Isles?

if so (new TT is on another location -Maokai and Noct will have no home!-), are there any chances to keep both 3v3 iterations?

Haruhi Suzumya

10-17-2012

This is really, really cool.

Worst Evelynn BR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Needed a reason to re-install the PBE client after it broke...this is it!

Plactoec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

What's PBE? And great to see a new big monster coming out! Ebonmaw was pretty bland.

pjkreis

10-17-2012

Awesome!
This will surely get some more people on 3vs3. It was getting lonely there

GrantLewis

10-17-2012

played a lot of TT recently to get platinum rating. there are definitely some things that just don't feel "right" about the map, and it's more than just the neutral buffs. Looking forward to this change, but it's kind of bittersweet in a way, as TT was the last connection to the "old school" LoL experience.

Convict24601

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plactoec View Post
What's PBE? And great to see a new big monster coming out! Ebonmaw was pretty bland.
public beta environment...I think

deadmanjohhny114

10-17-2012

first i can not wait for this, and i was wondering how to log in on pbe on the website. Is the halloween thing or is it going to be a permenent thing.

deadmanjohhny114

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plactoec View Post
Pbe is a way that people try out character before there out and get free rp and ip, it is pretty fun you can sign up on the 1 2 3 of every month. It is very fun