The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Really loving the new TT map, and Elise is.. interesting.. probably going to play her a lot there.

Apogeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2012

Is there going to be Solo Queue for ranked in Twisted Treeline for Season 3?

gamemasa5000

10-18-2012

I love the look of the map and I love the new design even more. But I have a question. When I played it my FPS was at a constant 3 the entire game(I normally play around 2-40). My two part question is, A) can you explain why this is happening and will it be like this on the live server. any answers are appreciated Please and Thank you.

Texas Turbanator

10-18-2012

I want the old map back!!!!
I love the look of this new map but I after playing a couple of games on PBE, I was already bored. This never happened on the old map. I wish you guys would make both versions available....

Saiko

10-18-2012

The design is great, I love the fact that you can't cheese it the way it could be anymore but what's with the mini event to it? I know it can make it more fun but I don't quite understand it. It's actually forcing to have a jungler as a must to be able to control it and it's not optional

DiscworldDeath

10-18-2012

Could you guys explain the rationale behind no wards on TT?

I see Sweeper Teemo dominating the game. Took almost 8-10 months before it became ubiquitous on Dominion, but since people there figured it out, it should become a thing much more quickly on TT.

infinite azure

10-18-2012

The art is great, I wish you could take the assets and the fountain, and just stick them on old treeline cause this is not the same map.

It's gimmicky, the pathways are too open, and it's too chokepointy

OnlyBotLane

10-18-2012

Wait... There are no wards, no red AND a jungler is almost a must now? Does that mean ranged AD carries will be completely unviable now? Corki and Ez are my 2 fave champs... It would hurt a lot to be forced into bruiser or AP...

Wufflestiltskin

10-18-2012

Why can you only register for PBE on the 1st-3rd? I was so excited to hear this news and have look at the images 20 times at least. I would like to help with the bugs and troubleshooting as well as offer suggestions to make the map the best it can be. I love Twisted Treeline but am disappointed I can't get in the PBE...

Noxious Seraph

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
5 more minutes and PBE is open! get ready guys!

Hey, so I've had a bit of a look around the new 3vs3 map. It seems like a mix between dominion and the old Twisted treeline. The Altars are a new fresh Idea but have you considered how much faster a team snowballs if it has a bit of a lead.

The one thing I did not approve of with this new map is the no ward concept. I feel that without wards this map feels much closer to dominion and as someone who has played quite a bit of Twisted treeline this is disappointing.

Champions like jax, lee sin and katarina are disabled due to this and I fear that no wards means very easy ganks. It's going to feel like you have to play defensive especially in lane.

I beg you to please reconsider putting wards on this map.

In addition, Ap champs always had a disadvantage on this map moreso mana champions taking away deathcap for a worse version doesn't help them either.