The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tisaric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
We are working on PBE right now it may take sometime. Of course the end goal is to get the new TT map onto PBE. We also have few other features we need to put on PBE for testing, to configure everything correctly we need to shut down PBE for a little longer.
So is the 30 minute/hour estimate a safe one or is it going to be a few hours? I know you guys have lots of work to do and such, but I personally would like to know if sleeping would be more beneficial than waiting.

CragBlade

10-17-2012

Is this map adding new items or does it just have a custom selection of already existing items? The announcement thread mentioned this:

"the item shop on Twisted Treeline now boasts an arsenal tailor-made to support every role in 3v3 combat"

Morez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-17-2012

I am really scared. I love TT. It is my favorite map.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

10-17-2012
4 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisaric View Post
So is the 30 minute/hour estimate a safe one or is it going to be a few hours? I know you guys have lots of work to do and such, but I personally would like to know if sleeping would be more beneficial than waiting.
I can't give you a firm estimation. How about 2 hours from now? Are you willing to wait? I can give an update every 30 min

Tisaric

10-17-2012

Quote:
I can't give you a firm estimation. How about 2 hours from now? Are you willing to wait? I can give an update every 30 min
If you could, that'd be amazing.

I should be able to wait, I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks so much

Darth Melkor

10-17-2012

Quote:
Good Guy Kiddington
<3

Warrikon

10-18-2012

two hours

means i won't get to play until the weekend...

LUCKILY THE WEEKEND IS TOMORROW

Nikushaa

10-18-2012

Got 2 Questions: Did You Add Elise In This Patch? And Second One It Already Did The Update Does This Mean That Few More Mins Are Left Before We Get To Play?

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

10-18-2012
5 of 9 Riot Posts

PBE deploy is complete, right now we closed off PBE from public so we can do some basic regression tests. meanwhile we can configuring various features that needs to be enabled for PBE when we open up the firewall.

Sam

10-18-2012

Yay!