The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moogles1

10-17-2012

i think the respawn needs to be further away from the nexus and turret lost so many matches cuz the enemy team would turtle the respawn when trying to get the nexus would run out spam run back in repeat...

Moogles1

10-17-2012

make a bigger gap or something

Moogles1

10-17-2012

thats the reason y i nvr play that map...not dealing with respawn turtles

Infectious Touch

10-17-2012

is there any sort of current map-layout that we can see? (even if it is as simple as solid walls and lanes)

Exadin

10-17-2012

Dear Riot

I hopt some one can shead some light on htis question i can't find the anser to in any thread.
So here it is. Look all i have played is TT for the past year and a half. I love the map and the way that 3v3 is played out. I just can't begin the explain how much i truly love the map, but what i want to know is how much are you guys acctuly changing the map? Will it still be the same old map just revamped or is Riot completly changing 3v3? I truly hope that you guys at Riot arnt going to chaning it to much or 3v3 wont be as fun. Hell TT is the only reason I play this game as much as i do. So can I please get a reply?....

DiscworldDeath

10-17-2012

I worry about the Jungle.

In euw, in Gold-Diamond divisions, most teams don't have a jungler, and if one team has a jungler, and the enemy 2 men lane is top, then the jungler is in a precarious position. At any point, especially in the early game, if the 2 man enemy lane goes into the jungle, you're going to nearly die or fall quite behind.

Things go much better, and even give your team an advantage if the 2-man lane is at the bottom, because you can farm the top jungle relatively safely - though early the jungle creeps can nearly kill you on their own

Jungle in the middle might create more skirmishes and make things more interesting for no-jungler teams, but it might make jungling even more of a risky proposition.

Infectious Touch

10-17-2012

@Riot

I'm pretty sure that everyone is going to think this at one point or another:
Why on earth did you re-make the twisted treeline when you could have just as easily created an awesome new map?

I think that this re-make is not something that needs to be done; you could just as easily say that summoner's rift needs a re-make but in the end the maps are something that people have come to enjoy and work with just as they are.

I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate the needs that this map could fill. Right now there are many people begging for a new map that fits a 4v4 style of play and I think that this can easily fill that role. I assume that the improved jungle makes the map larger which definitely opens up the possibility for a 4v4 map.

I'll end it with a Haiku
"the twisted treeline,
it is just fine as it is,
please leave it alone"

Nikushaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

PBE Down I hope it will be up in 0.5-1 hours! (I think they are moving on to the next patch)

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

10-17-2012

What are the new items?

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

10-17-2012
3 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikushaa View Post
PBE Down I hope it will be up in 0.5-1 hours! (I think they are moving on to the next patch)
We are working on PBE right now it may take sometime. Of course the end goal is to get the new TT map onto PBE. We also have few other features we need to put on PBE for testing, to configure everything correctly we need to shut down PBE for a little longer.