Re-Made Hide and Seek Rules!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PewPewItsATurtle

Member

04-28-2013

2323


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

djump

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

04-29-2013

So i'm curious, how often does this get played? Are there games up in custom regularly where I could just join this any time?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orothrim

Senior Member

05-02-2013

This sounds awesome, I would love to play a game sometime?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightSkin

Recruiter

05-02-2013

next official map

RIOT PLS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

awsomemargana

Senior Member

05-06-2013

Bumped :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

awsomemargana

Senior Member

05-09-2013

bumpity Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pylair

Senior Member

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSkin View Post
next official map

RIOT PLS
Oh my god, are you actually serious? Do you honestly think that hide and seek should get an entire new map built for it while Dominion and Twisted Treeline get shafted balance wise? Get out, and dont pollute my forums with your garbage opinions please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

awsomemargana

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pylair View Post
Oh my god, are you actually serious? Do you honestly think that hide and seek should get an entire new map built for it while Dominion and Twisted Treeline get shafted balance wise? Get out, and dont pollute my forums with your garbage opinions please.

Look, You don't need to come on here and down vote EVERYHTHING just because you don't like it, This is a Community forum I don't see you owning anything thank you very much. Secondly if you don't like it you don't need to say anything. Keep your opinion to yourself, just because you disagree doesnt mean they are wrong in their opinion, and yes the other maps do need balance. So does dominion imo but hey I don't own / work at or for riot so I just play the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by awsomemargana View Post
Look, You don't need to come on here and down vote EVERYHTHING just because you don't like it, This is a Community forum
And said community does not appreciate you spamming their forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourDaughtersEx

Junior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
And said community does not appreciate you spamming their forums.
Right back at you.
It's a custom game ruleset, most viewed at that aswell.
I urge you to deal with it as you have contributed.. What exactly?.. To this community?