Re-Made Hide and Seek Rules!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyYsTeRy

03-24-2013

Greetings Sumoners,

I have played this twice. I did find it entertaining with the one game that was without mishap.

Getting people to play seeker is a challenge, but doable.

After becoming intrigued and looking at the comments, concerns and difficulties I came to the realization that there is one simple thing that RIOT can introduce to at least make this a viable game without much trouble. (Assumption, but seems logical)

Create an item that can only be accessed by one team that either gives unlimited health or reduces all damage to 0.
1. This simple introduction would remove the need for seekers to recall.
2. This would eliminate any Trolls killing Seekers when the game goes against them. (other than trying to cap)
3. No more worries that your CC would Kill the seeker.
4. No special rule needed for Shaco boxes, or Heimer Turrets that he could now use for CC with his ult.

More of a challenge:

Would be nice to be able to ban items from a game like you can ban Champions.

This would be nice so that a custom game does not rely solely on the honor system. (Wish it could but not everyone has a Knights code of honor.)

I really think that if Riot were to make just these couple of changes that not only would it make Hide and Seek a more viable alternative to the standard games but would give the LOL community great latitude to create other custom games in the future.

This may fall on deaf ears, but I have had my opportunity to express my thoughts.

thanks,

Myystery.

kouish

03-25-2013

Is it legal to interrupt a seeker getting storm shield?

Caius Cosades

03-25-2013

What about surpresses, like Warwick, Malzahar, and Urgot's ultimates?

Moogles1

03-27-2013

if i get killed intentionally by someone thats out while chasing someone while more than half hp i can give the person i was chasing a -1?

LUClANO

03-27-2013

I think you should hide a password in the rules that all games should set that way you have had to read the rules before playing any Hide and Seek games.

spikerdude

03-28-2013

As a hider, would I be allowed to use Impure Shots?

AhBoix3

04-06-2013

Bump

Grindy408

04-07-2013

Is there some way to make a petition to Riot for them to make an official HnS mode? It would definitely make the game much more fun if some rules were enforced and trolling was reduced, though realistically there will always be some for Trolls to troll. Without an official game mode for HnS it is nearly impossible to have a game without players who spoil the game for one reason or another. I know tons of people enjoy HnS but can't get a good game because of un-clear boundaries and rules as well as those that violate both.

awsomemargana

04-11-2013

A LONNNNGGGGG awaited Update is coming My friends!! Since These Rules have Become so Popular I will be Updating them VERY soon!!

awsomemargana

04-11-2013

Bump