Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Correllious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Looks intense for an intense competition, I love it.
Bring on the Shadow Isles 8]

trollizer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Not a bad map at all. I bet the dragon lost his deathgame with this spider monster. Poor little dragon got no chance

AskUdyr

10-23-2012

So can we look forward to an AMA in regards to the Shadow Isles and TT in regards to Lore soon? Many of us are becoming admittedly a bit antsy.

Fengar Fireforge

10-25-2012

Have played a bunch of games on the new TT and it is awesome but i wish we could still play the old. With so few maps why remove one? Variety is the spice of life!

ManicRomantic

10-26-2012

Riot why you make me cry? ive spent over 700$ on the game and now i hate it! im sooo sad.. took the only good thing from the game, a smaller version of 5s.. its..just..gone<3 why! sure it had its problems.. btu id deal with those if i didnt have to deal with the new dominion/rift.

Dont get me wrong i do like the new map a little.. the concept is good.. but i used the old 3s as somthing me and my brothers could do and enjoy.

Filipinoawesome

11-06-2012

i havent played that map yet so i might play it. after i get unsuspended this guys reported me because i fed at beggining they i had 3/1/4 then when they fed lee sin i got 5/8/6 end of the game. then they reported me

Nazariy

03-03-2013

I like green grass....