Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyroPanda

10-18-2012

But WHY.i liked dragon..

KnivingDude

10-18-2012

Will we be able to still play the old Twisted Treeline Map after the revamp?
If not... Good-bye Ebonmaw. I will always remember your Crest of the Crushing Wrath

Rock Robsterr

10-18-2012

Riot pls, add this to the game as a new map and keep the old TT... I beg of you!

aussiepride101

Recruiter

10-18-2012

is there going to be bot games for TT now?

FoF Alexander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Just one thing, the debuff on the new dragon ( whatever he is called now ) its too high, its a small map so when the other teams realizes it, the debuff gives them a perfect ace and also the dragon buff

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernabe Soto View Post
Just one thing, the debuff on the new dragon ( whatever he is called now ) its too high, its a small map so when the other teams realizes it, the debuff gives them a perfect ace and also the dragon buff
I think thats the point. Its very hard to get the new spider boss if you dont wipe the enemy team first.

But the first 2 turrets top and bot take priority over spider boss. Down those asap and protect yours as much as possible to start the beginning of your game winning pushes.

I personally think it would be worth it to let enemy take altars and instead sneak attack bot or top turret instead. If you succeed then your chances to gank or kill enemies without them escaping improves immensely early to mid game.

Its alot easier to harass an enemy trying to take your altar if you have top and bot towers to kite them to.

Half Lives

10-18-2012

I've been playing TT since I started League (Exclusively). My computer can barely run 5v5 and I don't feel like buying a new one for a game. From just looking at it, it looks like your trying too hard to change someone that is only considered broken by the people who lose on it too frequently. The only thing that was wrong with the steps was that your stupid "Laser" didn't shoot far enough out. People could walk up the middle of the steps to about the 4th or 5th step and not even get shot once. Oddly, if you walk into the corner of the base outside the wall behind the inhib, you will get shot. The random jungle was a tad annoying, but it wasn't worth blowing the map's a^^ out. You should have just made this a new map; without the TT theme. I love the concept and I love the effort, but, "If it ain't broke; don't fix it.

ìćęŃ

10-18-2012

How long until these textures are easily reused for the new Autumn Summoner's Rift? Can you confirm you also plan to release a winter remake?

Muhuhahahaha

10-18-2012

Having no wards and no global vision makes ganking almost impossible to avoid especially against characters that can jump through walls. And the speed buff in the middle of the map with the perfectly placed brushes, this is pretty much just a ganking map.
OH and btw MUHUHAHAHAHAHA a more evil map!

Saiko

10-19-2012

Keep both and locate the map on the left side of TT which is a very similar looking country