Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalrix View Post
Vilemaw looks kinda like an Ultralisk from starcraft 2. Surprised that no ones pointed this out.
Surprised I haven't seen anyone call the new spider girl "Karrigan" also.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I am sure it will still be fun... new TT meta will be something different and interesting, but no one ever asked for a TT 2.0, they asked for a TT v1.1 with important bug fixes. This is just not what most TT players wanted...

Darkmoone1

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
This was literally the first thing I did after running the map for the first time.
You guys are da best.......u da u da best.

Talith PA

10-18-2012

How many of these new items will be making their way to Dominion? The ichors have no place there but the rest of the items seem to be inline with what dominion wants. Executioners calling shouldn't be replaced by hatchet though.

Zuku

10-18-2012

TT is just like dominion now.. please don't do this to TT

Zlain

10-18-2012

Bout time

MurderSlash

10-18-2012

Can't wait to try this out, good job Riot.

Only thing im really worried about is the statement about the two buffs replacing elder lizard buff. Is it possible to deny the enemy team their buff? Otherwise that seems like its killing strategy of playing 3v3.

OverTheTide

Recruiter

10-18-2012

Awesome map cant wait to play the new twisted treeline

dirtpoor

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderSlash View Post
Can't wait to try this out, good job Riot.

Only thing im really worried about is the statement about the two buffs replacing elder lizard buff. Is it possible to deny the enemy team their buff? Otherwise that seems like its killing strategy of playing 3v3.
As it stands right now you can lock each others buffs down. (in beta right now so up for change) the buff gives you +4 gold per minion kill and 10% AD and AP. Making it so that towers are still the most important (because your first towers = your altars safety points) but getting the altars also forces people out of their base instead of just turtling between champ kills.

I love this buff as it promotes aggression over defense and makes hybrid champions a bit more appetizing.

DARN IT! I got banned from pbe for saying the old TT sucks old man balls in chat lobby. (except I was way more absurd in my description of it) No more TT beta for me

Ayu Chan Uguu

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samyang Ramen View Post
But I thought Fiddle design was done over a few hours by one of the designers... As in concept.
lol ya but it was in the day time not over night lololololol