Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcombo View Post
Altars grant vision only to the team that owns them.
Oh then its way buggy atm. (as expected with beta). Playing as regnar I can see enemy running around their altars and bushes. *whistles and queues with more regnar* lol.

Wait. So does the altar on my side give me vision only? Or if I lock an enemy altar is it "mine" and I have its vision?

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilmourz View Post
yes this has stayed the same

Could an option be implemented to reduce the size of the minimap while not reducing the size of the part that counts; what I mean is, could we check a box somewhere in the options to trim the useless parts (solid trees above and below map boundaries) of the minimap down to size? That filler space always bothered me and took away from valuable screen real estate! Countless times have I died from clicking that huge minimap while trying to run! And, yes, I have scaled it down already :P

DiscworldDeath

10-18-2012

Quote:
Altars grant vision only to the team that owns them.
You seem to also have sight when someone stands on a neutral altar.

RangonGreen

10-18-2012

Its almost like a new map O.o Awesome redesigning riot!

ArcTintin

10-18-2012

I really liked the old TT though
can't we just make this a new map?

KabalWins

10-18-2012

Just make it a new 3v3 map please don't take away Twisted Treeline!!!!!!! The only people wanting the change don't play TT in the first place

KabalWins

10-18-2012

Quote:
No. The old Twisted Treeline's days are numbered.
please...have mercy

Hawey

10-18-2012

Is the map still going to be called "Twisted Treeline"? I mean, the announcer says "Welcome to the Twisted Treeline".

Or is it just for now and she'll say "Welcome to the Shadow Isles" once it's released?

X3oZ

10-18-2012

The new map looks awesome, question though.. will the 5v5 halloween map still be released?

Dalrix

10-18-2012

Vilemaw looks kinda like an Ultralisk from starcraft 2. Surprised that no ones pointed this out.