Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fumiko

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Krosan:
We got one not so long ago. A lot of elements, especially the stairs going into the bases/on the summoner's platforms, got retuned visually.

Everything looked a lot sharper, and a lot of the jungle mobs got visual upgrades too. I'm also told that it improved performance somewhat on lower-end machines.

I doubt we'll see a major rework of the visuals like we did now, but I've seen bits and pieces from other Rioters that hint that maybe, maybe! we'll get some visual reworks to make map hotspots like the Baron cave more interesting.


No no no ! what i mean is you know something like a skin or something! ^.^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maldus94

Junior Member

10-18-2012

Couldn't you just leave both TT AND this new map? I liked the old 3v3 as it was, this one looks too much like dominion....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tryhardtyler

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
rjcombo:
More the latter. The goal is to encourage less turtling/farming and more skirmishing. In terms of game flow, I think you'll find the new TT rests comfortably in a place between Summoner's Rift and The Crystal Scar.

any update on the shop that has been broken on the pbe for hours or does anyone at riot even know about that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maldo98

Junior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Couldn't you just leave both TT AND this new map? I liked the old 3v3 as it was, this one looks too much like dominion....

I agree, I don't see any reason why the old TT should be removed (there ONLY 4 maps guys, one more won't hurt)...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoL33ta

Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Kilmourz:
Quote:
November Terra;30340702:
Did you change the location of TT to the shadow isles?

Yes

Then shouldn't Maokai be one of the champs highlighted on the SI promo page along with Eve, Hec, etc.?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amasty

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
rjcombo:
More the latter. The goal is to encourage less turtling/farming and more skirmishing. In terms of game flow, I think you'll find the new TT rests comfortably in a place between Summoner's Rift and The Crystal Scar.
/magma chamber



Tek


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuddyBoombox

Senior Member

10-18-2012

@riot Can we get an explanation for not allowing wards on this map? It seems to me that ward control makes a huge difference in old TT and was something high level players would regularly fight over. Is this something you wanted to steer away from for some reason?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xkhazixmaster18

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
BuddyBoombox:
@riot Can we get an explanation for not allowing wards on this map? It seems to me that ward control makes a huge difference in old TT and was something high level players would regularly fight over. Is this something you wanted to steer away from for some reason?

Because what's the point of a "permanent unnatural fog if you can spend 75 gold to clear a massive chunk of it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ira et Tolio

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Riot.
I just met you
and this is crazy,
but the PBE shop is broken
fix it maybe?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMeowMixKitten

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Is there a chance the old Twisted Treeline can be available for custom games, for nostalgia's sake?