Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gailie

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
First post on second page!
lol Phreak

Syrekroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacune View Post
I know what ya thinking, do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it, and thats enough but ya get the point.
what he said make baron kewl like vilemaw

nightroad7

10-18-2012

Wow, I don't know if someone already said this but check it:
It's not just that Vilemaw replaced Ebonmaw, she killed him! You can see his remains on the left corner of her nest.
So cool! I'm really exited about this. It feels like a new map and a visual upgrade at the same time. The new jungle gives me chills.

Aeshka

10-18-2012

Oh Riot what have you done to TT. It is so gray! Compared to the old map, with all those fireflies and faerie lights, it is a barren rock. Boooooooo!

PARÉMYDOM

10-18-2012

When my team is destroyed, I liked to attack minion and enemy team from my
base, because it would be suicid if not, the wall take too much space, you can't protect
and go right back to your base.

Maldus94

10-18-2012

Quote:
Faster games: we widened the choke point outside each inhibitor to prevent late game turtling and added a wall separating the shrine turret from the Nexus to stop players from pulling super minions into the laser beam
Ummh... I kinda liked the fact that you could still fight and win even if the enemy had an advantege, but....

Also, this is annoying, because I became an expert of the old TT, and I don't wont to learn all over again, but well, we'll see.

Best Nidalee SKR

10-18-2012

wow

rjcombo

Lead Designer

10-18-2012
43 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioAaron View Post
Does this mean that some items were just removed for this new TT, or does this actually mean that you guys added new items just for this map?
Both!

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

This is ridiculous I only play 3v3 this seems like its going to ruin it, should've just made a new map

rjcombo

Lead Designer

10-18-2012
44 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventchild475 View Post
Oh, riot, big question, Is Shadow isle gonna be like dominions base where you cant leave for 1:20sec?
No, you can leave your base right away like SR.