Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George Roumi

10-18-2012

worst map ever its not gta sa its lol...

HaXcOo

10-18-2012

In my opinion the map is wrong, is too small and too light, there is no surprise factor in the games as it is not the space to hide. besides putting treasures which can claim the game loses some of its meaning.
Aesthetically the map is excellent but deverian expand a bit and take lighting, besides putting places to hide and remove the walls that are at the base.

The former is better Twisted Treeline

Apparition101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Why did the league set up nexuses in the shadow isles of all places? THIS DOES NOT ADD UP GODDAMIT D:

Hanzolo1000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I love the new map, BUT, i hate that you can't buy items like warmogs, deathcap, WARDS. Please stop trying to make TT like dominion.

Deep Hours

10-18-2012

I'm down for this as long as you can't pull minions pushing on your nexus turret into well and essentially choking the game.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo3722 View Post
The. The. The. Dragon... The... Bones... I will murder this spider beast so many times for killing my favorite dragon.
Thanks you summoner

EBONMAW, NEVER FORGET

JacksonSolo

10-18-2012

Finally! This map was so broken when it came to certain champion roles. Bruisers just dominated while supports were virtually useless. I'm so glad they finally are trying to balance it. And the map looks so cool Cant wait

Wilderstorm

10-18-2012

Got to love Riot, you're doing big things. One of the Best games ever, Love it. Keep on Keeping on Cooldudes.

Tadrin

10-18-2012

Okay so as a TT player who enjoys running a 1-1-Jungle team. Is this jungle going to be able to sustain a player or it it going to be turned into a 1-2 with subsidization from the jungle?

BigRichard

10-18-2012

Man, I'm so ready for this. TT is what got me into this game, it was perfect for me and my two brothers to learn and play together without having to worry about being mad at our teammates.