Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1014a59dfa805208fd91c

10-18-2012

Now it's time for you to give such textures and amazing map clutter to the Summoner's Rift aswell!

Nandig

10-18-2012

You know what i love about twisted treeline?

There is no top and bottom team. Only left and right. No one has camera advantage.
Same for dominion.

And i don't know why Riot didn't make Proving grounds this way too...

If only SR could be turned so that mid lane would be perfectly horizontal...

K K0

10-18-2012

i updated PBE and started a match just to find out i'ts not live on PBE yet....

Adventchild475

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandig View Post
You know what i love about twisted treeline?

There is no top and bottom team. Only left and right. No one has camera advantage.
Same for dominion.

And i don't know why Riot didn't make Proving grounds this way too...

If only SR could be turned so that mid lane would be perfectly horizontal...
I agree with you, however it's only because I play with camera lock on all the time. However I do come out of it we needed so im used to it. Since i've used camera lock for so long i can't come out of it I cant skillshot very well with out it on.

mcpiesburntongue

10-18-2012

cries* it's beautiful ;-;

Adventchild475

10-18-2012

I read something someone else commented and they said a nice statuette of ebonmaw would be awesome and I completely agree and I see those bones next to the spider ;( bad riot, BAD. (just kidding I like the spider).

Adventchild475

10-18-2012

Oh, riot, big question, Is Shadow isle gonna be like dominions base where you cant leave for 1:20sec?
That would be nice since in most TT games all six players like to rush to the bottom bush and hopefully get good start on the enemy team depending on who gets their first. However some people don't get in the game as quick as others and or their recommended items aren't what they want and they have to scroll through to boots and pots before they leave. Honestly I would consider this on Summoners Rift and Shadow Isle. Like a 30 second wait at the base and right when the barriers come down the announcer says "Welcome to Jurassic Par..Summoners Rift" !!!!

edit : (*and then another minute to get into position*, but i guess that would mess up junglers...then again shaco can just ask for a leash and place his boxes in the bush before hand???)

heavencursedseal

10-18-2012

Riot tnx tnx tnx my acc is banned for 1 year i have to play on PBE and i love it tnx for updating 3 vs 3 my favorite map

Adventchild475

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayven View Post
Excited! Gonna be a howl, a hoot, a spooky blast!
Wait just a minute. Their is gonna be a hoot? Are you telling me their is gonna be an OWL on the map where if Kogmaw or Elise get near it they take one damage but not killing them? (Aka URF)

Krufix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information