Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agumike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I think that this new TT might actually fit Nocturne a little better with his lore a little more, to be honest. The mysterious and dark feel of the Shadow Isles only suits him more. Now if you took away his nightmarish property and made him into a "guardian" of the Isle, not sure if that would work too well. Or just a manifestation of the energies on the Isles, who knows?

thegreatestman

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcu Deslyn View Post
You realize millions upon millions of people play this game. I think we can afford to divide them by adding a new map.

Also, the "fixes" and "improvements" are based on your opinion. I personally think just about all of their proposed changes sound good, since most of the new things eliminate things I personally dislike. I also understand though that a fair number of people out their like it, and I don't want them to see their map destroyed. I just don't understand why people fight to shut it down... you don't have to play it, and there will be plenty of players for your games.
I think you'd be shocked if they released the number of Treeline players per day versus total players. It's not a big enough number to divide in half and still have reasonably fast queue times.

And no, the fixes and improvements are not based on my opinion. At all. I had nothing to do with it. The developers of the game, who have made quite a bit of money by delivering a game that a lot of people like, made these changes and improvements, I'm sure based on quite a bit of iteration and designing and testing and numbers-crunching. Why keep a broken, inferior version of a product when it has been improved? Do you keep using your iPhone 3 out of sentimentality after you get your iPhone 5? It's silly.

On top of that, the odds of ever getting ranked solo queue on another map depends on its popularity and the perception that it's balanced and competitive. And I REALLY want solo queue ranked on Twisted Treeline. That is made much harder if you divide the player pool by keeping an old, outdated, broken map.

DancinNinja

10-17-2012

In one of the screenshots is looks like the nexus wall is thicker than it use to be. Will we still be able to jump over it with Zigg's Satchel Charge or say with Flash?

msgerbs

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilmourz View Post
fixed!
Shaco is very sad...

thedarkspirt rob

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Nothing happens over night.....
You would be surprised :/

PhysmRosmay

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by safelocked View Post
They have a home, I promise! We're taking a holistic look at the bios right now, and as you've seen with many of the bio rewrites, we'll make sure Maokai and Nocturne are lovingly taken care of too.

Their Home should remain TT, change name of TT to Shadow Isles.... Remake TT into another 5v5 map, or better yet, time to make a new outlook...7v7 TT... new meta, new map.. ****ing awesome

Scar SilverMan

10-17-2012

This map looks awesome!!!!
It's pretty complicated seeing the Snapshots but I manage to find out!
Best update on the map!!

Gelocity

10-17-2012

I love you Riot. :]

Kolejorz91

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Zajebiste;D

Vinnyhooboy

10-17-2012

Maokai, Your home is no longer the same.