Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msgerbs

10-17-2012

So... No more terrorizing the Treeline as Shaco?

DrammaLamma

10-17-2012

You guys should open PBE sign ups for a few days this is frigging BS that I gotta wait till the beginning of next month....

Arrevax

10-17-2012

Quote:
rjcombo:
No. The old Twisted Treeline's days are numbered.

Aww. I'll miss the old one (despite its flaws), but I look forward to having the Shadow Isles become an actual map. Speaking of maps... Are there any completely new maps in the works? -cough- Magma Chamber. -cough-

Spookypants77

10-17-2012

So I'm guessing from the fact that no one has replied to my earlier question that the new TT will not have a custom mode where you can practice against bots, means that it will not.

I can understand if this is something that doesn't make it into the initial release of the map, but I really think it would be a vital mistake to overlook it for too long. I think alot of players aren't going to wanna jump into a new map and que up with other players not knowing the layout or objective locations.

I know I'm not alone in this. Alot of my friends agree, in fact it's the main reason we never did TT in the 1st place.

The map looks great though - gonna try it on the PBE no matter what, hopefully I don't get flamed for being a noob. =P

Kry0

Special Projects Manager

Follow RiotKry0 on Twitter

10-17-2012

Treeline for life!

Zidaryn

10-17-2012

Hey Riot could you also add one of those balance buffs, if you feel it needs it, like Dominion has. That would work great for balancing the map out. Then you could tweak things just for the new TT map and not have to mess with the balance that you've worked on for Sumoner's Rift.

Sex King Shaco

10-17-2012

I could see them doing something similar to that but I'd rather see how the new map plays out first then we could access it from there.

SeriousWeapon

10-17-2012

just posted on this today...and I'm overjoyed since TT has become my favorite map and i spend 80 percent of my time on it nowadays. Thanks Riot and keep up the good work. I plan on testing it in PBE tonight or tomorrow. Give some good feedback on the forums hopefully. S3 3v3 ranked is gonna be legit!

Ro11MeAnotherJ

10-17-2012

Quote:
DrammaLamma:
You guys should open PBE sign ups for a few days this is frigging BS that I gotta wait till the beginning of next month....

I second this straight up

Mr Rozzers

10-17-2012

ITS SOOO BITTER SWEET! I was expecting a new map when suddenly.... a remake of TT is getting released. My life is over. Here's my money... $$$$$