Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flygoniq

10-17-2012

Mother of god. I have never squealed over anything, but this did it. I'm not going to get any sleep at school tomorrow.
Important question though, is Vilemaw just a visual update of Ebonmaw or does he/she have different stats and abilities too?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZs View Post
Why a remake ? GIVE US MORE MAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Why would you fix my broken leg? Just sew another broken leg on, two broken legs is the same as one good leg right?"

CrazyBaron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed + Twisted Treeline Remake
is this a dream?

LeagueOfLeaguez

10-17-2012

nobody likes TT, but this is a good change
but really, u should leave that lizard and add golem ;S

MikuMelody

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Wait were is Ebonmaw?
YOU WILL FIRE ME??!!! YOU WILL KILL ME??!!!

PLEASE NOOOOOO THINK IN MY CHILDRENS!!!

AT LEAST ADD ME AS THE RAVEN OF DOMINION OR SOMETHING.... YOU CANT FIRE ME!!! D:
He got eaten by Vilemaw lol
No seriously his skeleton is in Vilemaw's web xD

YurdleTheTurtle

10-17-2012

Just in time for Halloween?

At any rate, this is GREAT news. I've always been deterred from playing TT simply because it was so outdated. I always felt it wasn't 'right', there were always things bugging me about it.

Thankfully this remake is aiming to solve those problems and bring it way up to speed. This will be great, thanks a ton Riot!

Silentgears

10-17-2012

Looks amazing ive been waiting on this for quite sometime Goodjob Riot

innervation

10-17-2012

Thanks, looks good, can't wait to test it!

TheKillSteaIer

10-17-2012

Hey Riot!

Could you guys enable Twisted Treeline to allow more that 6 players on the map? Me and a bunch of friends usually play in-house games on League of Legends and we really want to play on a different map (other than Summoner's Rift and Proving Grounds because we're not exactly fans of Dominion) that allows 5v5 (or even 6v6) games. There are videos on YouTube that have a total of 12 players in a game on Twisted Treeline and it'd be nice to have that option available. It looks really fun!

Personally, I like playing ARAM on Proving Grounds because it gets very chaotic and some people, such as myself and my buddies, like that kind of chaotic game play. The reason why I like it is because the map is small and action is not too far away from our position. Summoner's Rift is fun, but the map is just too big. If I lane bot, it takes a while to get to the other side of the map. On the other hand, Twisted Treeline is probably half the size of Summoner's Rift and it probably takes half the time to get from one side of the map to the other. It's much more fun than Summoner's Rift. Sadly, since there are usually 10 of us playing, we can't play on Twisted Treeline together. We play a lot of our games on Summoner's Rift and Proving Grounds, but it just gets old. Don't get me wrong, I do like playing those maps; I just really want more available locations to play our in-house games.

If you would be so kind, Riot, please allow us summoners the option to enable a 5v5 (or better yet 6v6) game on Twisted Treeline!

Sincerely yours,
TheKillSteaIer

RuthBGinsberg

10-17-2012

I don't think this is a good idea. Those who play Twisted Treeline enjoy it. This works great as a new map, not a replacement.