Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilmourz

Senior Environment Artist

10-17-2012

Quote:
Akira Desmondes:
Oh my god... o__o The MAP. Phack! Getting ready to lagg on crazy teamfights? Yeah? ON TESMFIGHTS IN VILEMAW? omg im so exited!!

You shouldn't be lagging on the new map, along with the visual upgrade there have been many improvements under the hood. On average for our min spec test machine we've gone from 8fps on the old TT to 24fps on the new map.

Kilvean

10-17-2012

The ability to turtle is a unique play style that only exists in TT and taking that away makes TT seem like just another Summoners Rift! I'm not opposed to a new map that sounds great, but why take our old TT from us?

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

Recruiter

10-17-2012

I like the jungle improvement.

Phourc

10-17-2012

Quote:
Kilmourz:
Yes

OHHHHHHH.

Suddenly many things all make sense.

I was wondering why TT was becoming halloween...

Deathmerc

10-17-2012

Looks like it's going to be a good change. Well done Riot!

NVDax

10-17-2012

Quote:
Kilmourz:
No, the new TT has been redesigned to address the exploitable issues in the old map.

How are stealthed chars on the map.

TaNg ThE LeGeNd

10-17-2012

im just one person but i think that this should be a different map because there are still people who play this game just for the twisted tree map but yeah so good luck with the renavations of the map.

Skernan

10-17-2012

Ahhhh, so you were ignoring the TT bots because you were planning on updating it.
And I thought you didn't care.

TheSlappySlap

10-17-2012

Graphics look absolutely stunning especially that new boss! So is this the new "Shadow Isles" map/recolor or is that something separate entirely?

Spookypants77

10-17-2012

I am curious if it's going to be possible to play custom games on the new TT and to practice on bots. Alot of players may not want to jump into PvP without knowing the map layout or objectives, also they don't want to play against players who have been playing TT for a longtime and already know these things.

I honestly think this is something that held back the original TT also. I only tried it once myself for this simple reason.