Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gixia

10-17-2012

So if TT is now located on the shadow isles, what about the TT we've been playing all this time that was actually, you know, a place in the lore? You know, the one Maokai came from? Or is that just more unnecessary retcons now?

Les Nomerables

Game Designer

10-17-2012
22 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaR0n View Post
Yes! Can't wait for this. I'm certainly going to play a lot more TT again. My first 3 months of LoL were played on that map and I love it for that reason. My first memories were made there and I did plenty of learning and discovering on that map. I love the TT map and music. Thanks Riot, you have reminded me why I love both you and this game so much.
Wait 'til you hear the new music and sounds. They're incredibly atmospheric.

AbramsAbrams

10-17-2012

look at the picture. that spider fkkkkking huge!

Akira Desmondes

10-17-2012

Oh my god... o__o The MAP. Phack! Getting ready to lagg on crazy teamfights? Yeah? ON TESMFIGHTS IN VILEMAW? omg im so exited!!

HayabusaZero

10-17-2012

I died and went to heaven!!! I can't believe my eyes!!! New TT is so beautiful!

Thanks Riot, thank you!!! I love this mode and seen the new map so soon was just awesome! I wasn't really expecting the remake news for another 2 months or something similar xD

Can't wait for more news about it!!! =)

HolyMonkee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

You have outdone yourselves...again. The content just keeps on coming. You guys rock. Keep it up. This is why league is so awesome.

Restiur1

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilmourz View Post
No, the new TT has been redesigned to address the exploitable issues in the old map.

I know this don't have anything but the changes will have a reduce in fps , an increase or will maintance the current fps ?

Darth Draigeki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

How about Riot makes a new map and leaves TT the way it is.....

Scimatth7

10-17-2012

Is this map completely replacing TT? Or will it still be playable?

Engreyz

10-17-2012

Amazing looking map, but don't you think it's a waste of resources? 3v3 is extremely imbalanced and not very fun to play as unless you're a bruiser.