Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for 2 more for pre-made ranked team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

10-17-2012

We're still seeding, we're not ranked yet. We're looking for 2 more players who can help us reach gold and win platinum.

We need an ADC and a good support or jungler. If you're interested, add me in game and send me a message telling me what position you are wanting to play.

Cheapsuit

10-17-2012

I mostly play jungle and top.My current elo doesnt reflect my skill lvl add me for a try out run cheapsuit

Neddih

10-18-2012

I main top and jungle add me if you want. Neddih is IGN. Also if you ever consider a new top, i might be able to make yours look bad :P

The Steam Golem

10-18-2012

I main mid,support,jungle/ but i can do anything. Username is Icanrun
Very understanding player, I'm the kinda support that sacrifices himself for one of the teams carries. I'm also exceptionally good at it.