Turrets. buff um.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Earnwulf

10-17-2012

it seams like every new champ gets more and more resistant to turrets (and i don't mean it does less dmg,) it is just less effective at stopping champ dmg, or stop chasing. each new champ is getting easier and easier to dive in and out or pick on champs under the tower. i have never seen champs able to dive in kill or pick on champs under the tower and dive out dive back in to get the tower kill and dive out. turrets need a attack speed boost + dmg buff, they should do 10% of a champs hp per hit and attack every 1.5 sec with a 5% splash dmg to other champs to prevent tower tanking and mass tower diving,

Earnwulf

10-17-2012

or 15% hp with 8% splash

SoSik Mori

10-17-2012

Agreed. It's getting ridiculous.

Excrempus

10-17-2012

There is no point in doing this. The turrets in league are already harder to dove on than in other mobas. In per say HoN the turret will not auto lock on if you hit an enemy champ under turret. Honestly if stuff like increased turret damage and everything the game would just become broken.
You're complaints on people diving you is because they can get in and out. What role do you play and what champs are they also around what levels do they dive you. Later the game is designed to allow someone to dive to an extent early game not so much.

AJStarhiker

10-17-2012

Actually, they nerfed the turrets before season two. They also replaced a summoner spell that both made them invincible for a few seconds and gave them additional damage with (I think) Promote.

WTB Denies

10-17-2012

Turrets should be nerfed, this game is too carebear.

Mr Fßhrenheit

10-17-2012

IDK about nerfing or buffing but they should fix them. Sometimes i hit someone under the tower and i dont get targeted by the turret...

And i know it happens to me sometimes when the tower doesnot protect me properly.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I think all towers should hit as hard as the Nexus, have double the current range, and heal you like you're in the Nexus. Also, if you attack a turret it focuses you.

That should fix everything.