Rengar 15 35.71%
Shyvana 11 26.19%
Volibear 4 9.52%
Hecarim 3 7.14%
Trundle 6 14.29%
Xin Zhao 9 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] I have 15k IP, please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

10-17-2012

So here ya go:

I have 15k IP.

I play mainly jungle, but I off role top, though I do play jungle around 95% of the time (favorite role). I mainly jungle Maokai and I love playing him, he is awesome. I also support as him too if I need to, and I have had great results from that.

I like the tankier/beefier junglers so take that into account.
I play pretty much only Draft pick, so take into account how often they are banned.
I do not care for Lee Sin, I have tried him, and it just did not click.
I have been thinking of possibly getting a jungler similar to Maokai, in this case Skarner.
I have also been wondering about some other jungle roles such as:
- a good counter-jungler (since I never really do that, I don't think Maokai is that good at it)
- a good assassin (gank heavy) jungler
- and/or another tanky jungler.

I am also sort of intrigued by the junglers who do not use mana.

Please feel free to pick two of the champions list above. Also, feel free to comment in regards to advice on those champions above or to post options you think might fit as well.
Much appreciated, thank you.

-RightfulSin

PS- I have three rune pages and mastery pages and plenty of runes.

Infernoes

10-17-2012

Skarner and Hecarim are two of my favorite jungle champs.
Skarner has awesome ganks because using W to speed up and Q to slow pretty much Perma slows your target. They will have to flash, or get out quick by other means. Once you hit level 6 if you gank a squishy champ and ult them they are done. Only use your ult when your team mate has decent dps and they are near to do damage while in your ult. If they have CC they should use it after you ult, especially if you ult and drag the enemy to your tower.
Don't ult anyone bot lane if your ADC is not near because usually the support can't do enough dps to get a kill. If you get fed as skarner though you may be able to get a kill with no ADC around but I don't suggest it.
Also as skarner I don't take my E skill untill Q and W are maxed. E is not a great skill and you don't need sustain in jungle because your shield is really good. E also does not contriblute much to your damage and ganks, as Q and W give you a really good slow.
Always remember that auto attacks reduce all of your cooldowns, so after using your ult, clear jungle minions to get it back faster.

Hecarim is one of my favorites as well because of him mobility. When you gank with Hecarim on a target with about half health you can usually get the kill. You have to use your E to speed in, get infront and Knock them toward your team mates. Always spam your Q, and use your W for more AOE damage and healing. As Hecarim if they start running to the tower with very low HP I can generally dive them and get them with Q and W damage, and make a speedy get away. Once you have you're Ult ganks are so godly. You just ult in and make sure they fear toward your team mates. After the use your E to knock them further back to your team mates. You probably won't even have to chase them to kill them.
I get Q first as Hecarm, and then W for the bit of sustain in the jungle. If it is going a little slow, I get another point in W for more sustain at level 3. If things are going good, ganks are good, I'll either get another point in Q at level 3, or in E if a hard gank is needed pronto. Build tanky and you will be a menace.

Hecarim and Skarner are both junglers that I always get Philo stone, and Heart of gold on for the first few items. For skarner I start Regrowth and 1 health pot. Hacarim I start boots and 3 health pots.

Shyvanna is also very good jungler I just started playing. You mentiond you might want to start counter jungling more, if you get Shyvanna. She has a very fast clear ime, and is one of the best junglers.

Rengar I think is a poor jungler, but has scary gank potential, and is able to assassinate people. I think he is a much better top laner, though can be used in the jungle effectively.

Hornet94

10-17-2012

get ash

gbstarcraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I play mainly mid, so ignore my opinion if you want, but after skimming your post it seems like Udyr might be a good option for you.

nesplease

10-17-2012

skarner and shyvana are really strong for ganks and jungling fast.

Sexual Healing

10-17-2012

Skarner will be your strongest pick from the list. He's a gp10 jungler, so he's got great dmg without being item dependant, and is so damn versatile in terms of your play style. Shyvana will be a similar option, just a bit more focused on counter junglering, fast clear, and being in the right place on the map. Shyv lacks innate CC, so it takes a little bit more work to get the ganks off.

Mr Fáhrenheit

10-17-2012

Trundle is a BEAST!

Corner Warrior

10-17-2012

I like the idea, of buying all low level champs... that way you can trade and make your teammates happy

but in case you don't, trundle is secret op