Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xLoCo

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Interesting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuShift

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCois1337 View Post
Interesting.
o_O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentSymphony

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
I logged on my smurf
Hi! I'm ShiftDono, And that quote is how far I got before I lost all respect for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuw

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Bump for you kind sir! And a up vote.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Grammardor

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Already a plat player, but I had someone teach me a lot of the things that you've talked about (except for free), and it did increase my ranked play by a LOT.

If you don't have someone to do it for free, I'm sure this is the second best option. upvoted, kind sir. Good luck.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuShift

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftDono View Post
Hi! I'm ShiftDono, And that quote is how far I got before I lost all respect for you.
Heh I tried to convince him to play with me on my main, mostly because my smurf has literally no champions lol, but he said "I really dont want to miss up your elo". Funny thing is he ended up playing really well in almost all our games, and he was playing against people like 500+ elo above him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuShift

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Thanks so much for free bumps/up votes means a lot. <3<3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Grammardor

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
Thanks so much for free bumps/up votes means a lot. <3<3
No problem. I'm looking to do something like this myself in the future. I'm hoping that the karma will get back to me. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuShift

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Grammardor View Post
No problem. I'm looking to do something like this myself in the future. I'm hoping that the karma will get back to me. :P
Awesome!! I wish you all the luck.. well not all cus I need some too.. but I wish you a lot of it xP

If you make a twitter, youtube channel, or w/e, let me know I'll be your first follower or w/e :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Grammardor

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
Awesome!! I wish you all the luck.. well not all cus I need some too.. but I wish you a lot of it xP

If you make a twitter, youtube channel, or w/e, let me know I'll be your first follower or w/e :P
I was never really all that good at the whole Social Website, thing. Which is the main reason I feel as if I will have difficulty in finding pupils. But if your name ever grows too big to support the amount of students you've got, I could always substitute teacher for you and split the profits. ;3